Remixer2 is the perfect mashup machine. Remix and re-sequence your favorite music live as it plays without ever breaking the beat!
YouTube Video: Search for "Remixer2"
- High-resolution graphics for the new iPad retina display.
- Load songs and music videos directly from your iPod library (can not load DRM protected files).
- Auto-detect song measures (groups of 4 beats) and re-sequence then on the fly.
- Auto-fader crates automatic mashups that are always aligned to the beat. You can choose between 1, 2, 4 and 8 beats for each deck (fader animates automatically).
- Song is represented by color coded nodes, one for each song measure. Usually blue indicates strong bass and bass drum, green for voice/guitar and red for tom-tom and cymbal.
- Music picker with songs sorted by BPM lets you select songs with similar tempo.
- Automatically adds loaded tracks to 'Songs by BPM' list. Optionally batch process BPM for all your tracks (this will take a while but can be interrupted and resumed at anytime).
- A color waveform scrubber lets you visualize the entire song waveform including the color for each node. You can touch anywhere in the waveform scrubber to quickly seek to that part of the song. A red cursor shows the current play position and a yellow frame the current view window.
- One high quality 3-band equalizer per deck.
- One X/Y effect pads per deck including filters for Low Pass, Flanger and Echo.
- Two timelines per deck... one with the original music sequence and the other, editable for use in longer loops or entire track remixes.
- Tap any node to set it as the next one to play (yellow frame). Currently playing node shows with a red frame.
- Swipe down on a node from the track timeline to add it at the end of loop timeline. Swipe down on a node form the loop timeline to remove it.
- Touch and hold over a node to grab it. You can add, remove and re-arrange nodes in the loop timeline.
- Automatically saves your custom remix for each track. Just reload a track and the last remix for that track will be automatically restored in the loop timeline.
- Advanced offset edit mode allows you to manually align the loops by sliding the loop window offset up or down by one beat or 1% of the window size. Custom offsets are stored for next time you reload the track.
- Support for Air Play and Bluetooth streaming.
- Updated to iOS 7.
- Using Crashlytics for better app support.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 11, 2014
- Mode2 Studio
- 5.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (13)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Air Scratch
• Air Scratch HD
• La Plage
• Video DJ
• Video Jukebox
• Wave DJ