iOS Universal Music
PRO DJ SOFTWARE FOR MOBILE. FINALLY.
There are many DJ apps available. But only DJ Player stands out for its focus on usability, pro features, performance and stability.
BUILD YOUR DREAM DJ SETUP
DJ Player is the world's most flexible DJ app. Use it standalone, or in any combination of the touchscreen, external mixers, MIDI controllers, sound cards and vinyl (DVS).
DJ Player outperforms all the expensive, shiny gear you see at music festivals. It provides desktop-grade performance on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
NO TOYS, PLEASE!
No virtual on-screen hardware, no toy-like turntables. Everything just where you need it and nothing that won't work in a club.
EDM DJS AND CLASSIC DJS
Manual beat-matching, tempo sync and beat sync are supported, the entire spectrum is available. Purist DJs can even hide the bpm value. Pitch bend is available in all modes.
Touchscreen turntables? No. DJ Player supports most timecode vinyl formats (relative mode), extended with DVS FX and MIDI-mappable multi-deck control.
You can use MIDI jog wheels as well, which we designed to feel very tight with low latency.
RESIDENT AND WEDDING DJS
Unlike every other mobile DJ app, displaying, sorting, searching and filtering happens within a fraction of a second, regardless of the size of your music library.
Check http://djplayerapp.com more information.
"Excellent performance and sound."
"… the most legitimate consideration available for using an iPad (or iPads) to DJ instead of a laptop."
Digital DJ Tips:
"…the iOS power user’s DJ software of choice…"
"If Algoriddim’s DJay is the Serato of iOS DJing, then DJ player is definitely the Traktor."
"DJ player has just raised the bar considerably, as well as the expectations of the masses following this amazing progress."
"… this is exciting stuff."
"DJ player truly is the “premium” DJ app that it claims to be, and I highly recommend it to those looking for a professional grade DJ app."
DJ Player has a complete implementation of the common deck, effect and mixer functions. It's a fully featured DJ booth.
- 2 or 4 decks, internal or external mixer modes
- 3 fx slots per deck, choose from: roll, whoosh, jet, lofi, gate, low/high/band/peak filters, echo, reverb
- 3-band equalizer (-100 db to +6 db), channel fader, gain, lp/hp filter, crossfader with adjustable curves
- manual and auto looping
- key lock/time stretching and pitch shifting on all iOS models
- automatic beatgrid and bpm detection
- tempo sync, beat sync, manual beatmatching, tempo control with multiple ranges, fine adjust, fader bend, pitch bend
- beat synchronized jumping
- scratching (best with DVS or MIDI jog wheel)
- slip mode, slip scratching or slip reverse
- 8 cue/loop points
- MIDI control, integrated MIDI monitor and mapping
- relative DVS control
- multi-route/USB audio support, AirPlay
- split-cable support with stereo recording
- direct music library access
- Deezer and Dropbox integration
- history, queue
- recording with tracklist text file, export via iTunes File Sharing
- lowest latency and jitter
- many customization options in settings
PLUG-AND-PLAY CONTROLLER SUPPORT:
Numark: MixTrack Pro (1, 2, 3), iDJ Pro, N4, iDJ Live, Mixtrack Edge
Vestax: VCI-400, Spin2
Allen & Heath XONE:K2
Reloop: Terminal Mix 2
Hercules: Air, Air+, Instinct, RMX2, DJControlWave
DJ Player works with every USB Class Compliant MIDI controller and sound card, you can create your own mappings.
- Changing auto loop length while a loop is active changes the loop length too.
- DJ Player now remembers the DVS audio input and deck DVS assignments.
- "Start after Stop" MIDI Clock setting.
- Additional play, cue and track loaded MIDI LED outputs.
- Small changes to iTunes comments field display. It's now searchable as well.
- Fixed DVS issue, where lifting the tonearm on one turntable has effect on the other deck.
- Fixed reverse direction DVS issue.