DJ Player Professional :: Music Mixing for Pro DJs
iOS Universal Music
Get creative with the state of the art professional DJ technology. DJ Player Pro goes beyond the laptop DJ with superior audio quality, innovative control and style.
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL DJS
DJ Player Pro is designed for professional DJs that perform in clubs and on stage. Enjoy amazing low latency, rock solid stability and the cleanest sound.
CREATE YOUR OWN DREAM DJ SETUP
DJ Player Pro is the most flexible DJ solution. Use it standalone, or in any combination of the touchscreen, external mixers, MIDI controllers, sound cards and vinyl (DVS).
GO MULTITRACK WITH STEMS
STEMS format is fully implemented. Go crazy with individual effect routing. 4 decks with 4 Stems each -- 16 tracks simultaneously under your control.
ENJOY THE EXCLUSIVE CONVENIENCE OF DJ CLOUD
Safe storage and instant access for your cue points, loops and bpm data in the DJ Player Pro Cloud. Automatic data sync for all your devices. Instant track preparation with Cloud Community Power: if a new song has been prepared by fellow DJs, you get it prepared out-of-the-box.
SET YOUR DJ MIXING STYLE
Set your preference in DJ Player Pro. Manual beat-matching, tempo sync and beat sync are both supported. Pitch bend is available in all modes.
EXPERIENCE LOW LATENCY SUPERPOWERED AUDIO TECHNOLOGY
It's the only DJ application that has every component developed in-house. This unprecedented level of integration allows DJ Player Pro to provide better performance than laptop DJ software. It provides desktop-grade performance on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. DJ Player Pro also outperforms all the over-priced, shiny gear you see at music festivals.
FORGET THE TOYS, THIS IS SERIOUS
No virtual on-screen hardware, no toy-like turntables. Everything just where you need it and nothing that won't work in a real, professional DJ booth.
DJ Player Pro supports all USB Class Compliant MIDI controllers and audio devices. It comes with plug-and-play support for many, and also has a fully integrated MIDI mapping editor. Use a USB hub and multiple devices to create your wildest MIDI setup.
DO YOU SCRATCH?
DJ Player Pro supports most timecode vinyl formats. Extend your scratching techniques with DVS FX, MIDI-mappable multi-deck control or fixed 4 beats rotation.
DO YOU HAVE A BIG MUSIC LIBRARY?
Unlike other mobile DJ apps, displaying, sorting, searching and filtering happens within a fraction of a second, regardless of the size of your music library.
"Excellent performance and sound."
"… the most legitimate consideration available for using an iPad (or iPads) to DJ instead of a laptop."
"DJ player has just raised the bar considerably, as well as the expectations of the masses following this amazing progress."
"… this is exciting stuff."
- 2 or 4 decks, internal or external mixer modes
- 3 fx slots per deck, choose from: roll, whoosh, jet, lofi, gate, low/high/band/peak filters, echo, reverb
- 3-band equalizer (-100 db to +6 db), channel fader, gain, lp/hp filter, crossfader with adjustable curves
- manual and auto looping
- key lock/time stretching and pitch shifting
- automatic beatgrid and bpm detection
- tempo sync, beat sync, manual beatmatching, tempo control with multiple ranges, fine adjust, fader bend, pitch bend, quantize
- slip mode, slip scratching, slip reverse
- 8 cue/loop points
- split-cable support with stereo recording
- direct music library access
- Deezer and Dropbox integration
- WebDAV for network drives
PLUG-AND-PLAY CONTROLLER SUPPORT:
Hercules: DJ Control Air(+), DJControl Instinct, DJControl Compact, RMX2, P32DJ
iON: iDJ 2 GO
Numark: iDJ Pro, iDJ Live, N4, Mixtrack Pro, Mixtrack Pro II, Mixtrack Pro 3, Party Mix
Reloop: Terminal Mix 2
Vestax: Spin2, VCI-400
See http://djplayerpro.com for more information and detailed manual.
Track selection is not the most hyped, buf most important skill of a DJ. This update focuses on track selection.
IMPROVED TRACK BROWSER
What's better than a track browser? Two track browsers on the same screen! You can browse in a more creative way.
RECOMMENDATIONS (TRACK MATCH)
DJ Player is now able to recommend your next track to mix based on key and bpm.
- Recommended compatible track properties are highlighted with different colors.
- Compatible bpm is highlighted with green color.
- Compatible key is highlighted with green, power boost mixing key is highlighted with blue color.
- Sorting by Best Match shows a continuously updated list of recommended tracks from the currently visible tracklist.
- Long press on a track in the track browser enables instant track preview. Move left or right to seek in the song.
- Plays in the pre-listening signal with all pre-listening properties (volume, mix) applied.
- Audible when only the speaker or headphone is available (no USB).
- Track preview mutes the pre-listening signal by default, as previewing a track with other audio playing over the headphones is chaotic.
- "Preview Mutes Pre-listening" mixer setting to enable/disable the track preview mute behavior.
- Can be used with touch or the MIDI browse control.
- Available for internal mixer mode only.
OTHER TRACK BROWSER IMPROVEMENTS
- "Newest 100" displays the last 100 track additions to the music library (requires iOS 10).
- Ratings (stars) are displayed for iOS Music Library tracks.
- Key and bpm data recognized from iTunes comment field, ID3 tag comment field, front of filename, front of artist and front of title. Bpm and key from Mixed in Key for example.
- No duplicates: metadata for files with slow access (Dropbox, WebDAV) is now attached to the appropriate local file or Music Library track, based on artist/title/duration.
- Batch analyzing is almost 2x faster.
- Options for batch analyzing: overwrite or keep existing bpm, key and grid data. Process all or just tracks not yet analyzed.
- Sync is tighter than ever. Jumping (with our without loops) is stable regardless of direction.
- Quantize player setting (1, 2 or 4 beats).
- A loop on the master deck "overrides" the quantize setting to the length of the loop on the master deck.
USER INTERFACE IMPROVEMENTS
- Reduced number of colors and color-grouped controls for easier navigation and better focus on music/waveform.
- Jump control changed from knob to button: short press jumps, longer press changes jump direction.
- Slightly modified MIDI mapping user interface with room for future developments.
- Third FX parameter MIDI mappable.
- 4-deck MIDI controllers will automatically switch decks when deck visibility is changed on the touchscreen.
- Tempo encoder is less precise (quicker) when turned rapidly.
- THRU is MIDI mappable.
- Scratching for simple jog wheels without touch events (such as Numark Party Mix).