DJ Player Professional - music mix app for pro DJs
iOS Universal Music
Get creative with the state of the art professional DJ technology. DJ Player Pro goes beyond the laptop DJ with superior audio quality, innovative control and style.
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL DJS
DJ Player Pro is designed for professional DJs that perform in clubs and on stage. Enjoy amazing low latency, rock solid stability and the cleanest sound.
CREATE YOUR OWN DREAM DJ SETUP
DJ Player Pro is the most flexible DJ solution. Use it standalone, or in any combination of the touchscreen, external mixers, MIDI controllers, sound cards and vinyl (DVS).
GO MULTITRACK WITH STEMS
STEMS format is fully implemented. Go crazy with individual effect routing. 4 decks with 4 Stems each -- 16 tracks simultaneously under your control.
ENJOY THE EXCLUSIVE CONVENIENCE OF DJ CLOUD
Safe storage and instant access for your cue points, loops and bpm data in the DJ Player Pro Cloud. Automatic data sync for all your devices. Instant track preparation with Cloud Community Power: if a new song has been prepared by fellow DJs, you get it prepared out-of-the-box.
SET YOUR DJ MIXING STYLE
Set your preference in DJ Player Pro. Manual beat-matching, tempo sync and beat sync are both supported. Pitch bend is available in all modes.
EXPERIENCE LOW LATENCY SUPERPOWERED AUDIO TECHNOLOGY
It's the only DJ application that has every component developed in-house. This unprecedented level of integration allows DJ Player Pro to provide better performance than laptop DJ software. It provides desktop-grade performance on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. DJ Player Pro also outperforms all the over-priced, shiny gear you see at music festivals.
FORGET THE TOYS, THIS IS SERIOUS
No virtual on-screen hardware, no toy-like turntables. Everything just where you need it and nothing that won't work in a real, professional DJ booth.
DJ Player Pro supports all USB Class Compliant MIDI controllers and audio devices. It comes with plug-and-play support for many, and also has a fully integrated MIDI mapping editor. Use a USB hub and multiple devices to create your wildest MIDI setup.
DO YOU SCRATCH?
DJ Player Pro supports most timecode vinyl formats. Extend your scratching techniques with DVS FX, MIDI-mappable multi-deck control or fixed 4 beats rotation.
DO YOU HAVE A BIG MUSIC LIBRARY?
Unlike other mobile DJ apps, displaying, sorting, searching and filtering happens within a fraction of a second, regardless of the size of your music library.
DJ Player Pro has a complete implementation of the common deck, effect and mixer functions. It's a fully featured DJ booth.
"Excellent performance and sound."
"… the most legitimate consideration available for using an iPad (or iPads) to DJ instead of a laptop."
"DJ player has just raised the bar considerably, as well as the expectations of the masses following this amazing progress."
"… this is exciting stuff."
- 2 or 4 decks, internal or external mixer modes
- 3 fx slots per deck, choose from: roll, whoosh, jet, lofi, gate, low/high/band/peak filters, echo, reverb
- 3-band equalizer (-100 db to +6 db), channel fader, gain, lp/hp filter, crossfader with adjustable curves
- manual and auto looping
- key lock/time stretching and pitch shifting
- automatic beatgrid and bpm detection
- tempo sync, beat sync, manual beatmatching, tempo control with multiple ranges, fine adjust, fader bend, pitch bend
- slip mode, slip scratching or slip reverse
- 8 cue/loop points
- split-cable support with stereo recording
- direct music library access
- Deezer and Dropbox integration
PLUG-AND-PLAY CONTROLLER SUPPORT:
Hercules: DJ Control Air(+), DJControl Instinct, DJControl Compact, RMX2, P32DJ
iON: iDJ 2 GO
Numark: iDJ Pro, iDJ Live, N4, Mixtrack Pro, Mixtrack Pro II, Mixtrack Pro 3, Party Mix
Reloop: Terminal Mix 2
Vestax: Spin2, VCI-400
See http://djplayerpro.com for more information and detailed manual.
- Numark MixTrack Platinum factory mapping, including full display support.
- Plus/minus buttons can be used in Jump Preview Mode for precise adjustment.
- New setting: invert the position of the plus and minus buttons.
- Track overview waveform is continously visible when using SHIFT + MIDI Jog Wheel to search.
- Gradient loop overlay on the waveform in loop adjustment mode (in/out).
- STEM on/off state reflected on each STEM volume knob.
- Mini Controls on Modern Layout: STEM knob has no label when muted.
- Secondary MIDI output option for each mappable.
- Mappable "Time Remaining" MIDI output.
- Mappable "Beat Position" MIDI output.
- SHIFT features displayed for each mappable.
- Track load buttons are automatically switching deck visibility between A/C and B/D (but not changing MIDI controller deck state!).
- Color coded A/B/C/D indicators on midi mapping. White: no output (LED) mapped or output is not available. Colored: output (LED) mapped. Colored with small circle: output (LED) mapped, but the output MIDI message is different to any input.
- Fixed occasional MIDI LED delay when switching between deck A and C.
- Fixed main parameter all fx, secondary parameter all fx and fader fx when used with encoders.
- Fixed scratching/jog wheel bug when player is set to "jump back and play" and moved past the end of the track.