iOS Universal Music
Disc Tracker is your personal portable Compact Disc database. CDs are displayed ordered by album title, artist, music genre, and status. You can search for CDs in your collection, and enter a "loan status" to remember who you loaned the CD to or borrowed it from. A new CD can be entered automatically (enter UPC/EAN and remaining data is loaded from the internet) or manually. If you load the data from the internet, the CD cover image is loaded as well.
iTunes may do an excellent job of tracking albums and music you've downloaded to your computer, but it doesn't track your physical CDs. Disc Tracker keeps data about your physical collection at your fingertips!
In addition to allowing you to load your CDs into the collection by scanning the UPC or entering the data manually, you can also import your entire iTunes collection using a convenient export tool available from our website. This option does not include the capability to automatically load album covers, but *does* allow you to carry your entire iTunes collection at your fingertips! Check out our website for details!
- Save all your CD data in a convenient database
- Scan barcodes directly into the app using the built-in and ready-to-use iOS or Zbar scanners! Can also use Pic2Shop as a separate app!
- See your CD covers on your iPod/iPhone
- Track disc loans
- Rate your CDs
- Search the database by multiple space-separated keywords
- Tilt your iPod to landscape view and view your CD covers in "shelf view" mode.
- Backup and restore your collection to DropBox
**** I am an avid music collector, as well as a professional computer engineer with a day job. I develop and support my apps because I love the iPhone and iPad platform and I want my apps to be all that they can be. Think I can do something better? Would a slightly different or new capability increase your rating or motivate you to give me a positive review? Please email me. I'm always open to suggestions! ****
Updated to latest Dropbox version.