iOS iPad Music
Note about MC-BUS volume control:
This new feature allows Cadence to control the volume of a Cyrus pre amplifier connected via MC-BUS to a Stream X Signature, Stream X2, or Stream Xa via the volume up/down buttons on the app. In order for the MC-BUS volume control function to perform correctly, your streamer must be running firmware version 3.5 or greater. This function can also be used with Stream XP2, Stream XP2 Qx, and Streamline2 models when in ‘Source’ mode (version 3.6 and above only).
Please note that the n-remote cannot be used with streamers running 3.4 or greater firmware, and as such this function cannot be used with streamers with older firmware where the n-remote remains in use.
Cyrus Cadence allows you to wirelessly control your Cyrus Streaming system from an iPad.
Cyrus Cadence supports the features of your streamer, allowing you to:
- Browse, control and listen to your digital music collection and view album artwork
- Tune in to internet radio stations with TuneIn Radio
- Individually control different Cyrus streamers running on the same network
- Select up to 9 different inputs on each streamer such as external USB drive, iPod and iPhone and 5 auxiliaries.
Works with the following Cyrus streaming products:
Stream X Signature
Stream XP₂ Qx
- Added support for volume control via MC-BUS on Streamers (see note in description)
- Various stability and bug fixes