iOS Universal Music
Reyburn CyberTuner, the pro piano technician’s gold standard tuning software tool for over 21 years. Over three years in development for iOS including a year of intensive testing by master piano technicians around the world!
This is a professional piano technicians’ tuning tool and is priced accordingly. The 17+ rating reflects only the price. There is no Mature/Suggestive content, or any objectionable content of any kind. We expect users to already know piano tuning basics and have their own tuning equipment.
What makes Reyburn CyberTuner for iOS (or “iRCT”) superior to other tuning software? Ease of use. Clarity of functions. Intuitive and thoughtful design and programming by a Registered Piano Technician member of the PTG with years of concert tuning and prep experience as well as “in the trenches” home tunings and repairs. The piano tuning knowledge base of scores of RPTs. Flexibility to tune the way you want with unbelievable accuracy. Support by the creator, by either personal email (international) or toll-free phone (in the US & Canada) for registered users. Email listserv support is free for registered CyberTuner users.
• New for iRCT! Concert Tune mode combines the best of Fine Tune and Smart Tune but customized for 7 foot (210cm) and 9 foot (275cm) concert instruments.
• NEW! Aural Tutor expert system analyzes your aural tuning and suggests intervals and check notes for improving your aural skills.
• Extraordinarily accurate and fast pitch correction with iRCT’s Smart Tune and Pitch Raise modes. These modes use a US Patented expert system to individually predict every note on the piano.
• iRCT creates aural-quality tunings by directly matching sampled partials, just as concert aural tuners do.
• iRCT accommodates all experience levels, giving beginning tuners a very simple interface, but offers advanced tuners customizable stretch choices.
• iRCT is an “expert system” which automatically senses and compensates for short scaling in spinets, small grands, etc.
• iRCT creates musical tunings from low bass to high treble because accurate multi-partial samples (to .01¢) are taken across a wide array of sample notes (A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 and A6).
• Faster and higher resolution spinner than ever before gives you unsurpassed stability and unisons.
• Occasional internet connection (once a month) required to calibrate A440.
An iRCT license includes Standard Mode (ability to tune a 13 note temperament from A3 to A4) plus a FREE one (1) year subscription to CyberCare which upgrades the mode to Premium (tune 88 notes). Also included with a CyberCare subscription are free upgrades to any new iRCT features, CyberCloud calibration, and support. See "In-App Purchases" for CyberCare price in local currency. If your CyberCare Subscription lapses, iRCT will continue to function in original Standard mode.
In subsequent years CyberCare one year subscriptions may be purchased in-app with automatic renewal option:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
The iRCT software includes a single user license. iRCT may be used to tune pianos (or any keyboard instrument) on one and only one iOS device at a time, but may be installed on multiple iOS devices.
THE ABOVE IS ONLY A SYNOPSIS OF PART OF THE CYBERTUNER END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA). REFER TO THE EULA FOR FULL DETAILS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE EULA TERMS, DO NOT PURCHASE A CYBERTUNER LICENSE.
Improved interface for iPad and iPhone X.
Added Manage Auto-Renew button in Subscription window.
Improved Subscription window help.