Computer Music Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Computer Music is the world’s best-selling magazine dedicated solely to making music with your Mac or PC.
Each month, you can find easy-to-follow tutorials for all sorts of music software, unbiased reviews of the latest products plus answers to your technical questions.
Computer Music brings you the best in tutorials, reviews, news and features, and no matter whether you’re a complete newcomer to computer-based music production or a seasoned pro, there’s plenty for you in every issue.
****Note: Computer Music now INCLUDES video from issue 182 onwards. Just hit the play buttons inside to enjoy our famous Producer Masterclass videos and more (live internet connection required). Plus your purchase INCLUDES a download for our software, samples, tutorial files, audio examples and more******
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £3.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
1 year £26.99 / $35.99 / €35.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users have reported saving bookmarks are not being stored. If the update doesn't address the problem please get in touch.
• Other minor tweaks to improve the app.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!