This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Music
Carillon is a musical instrument that is typically housed in a tower, either as part of some other building, or as a separate structure built specifically to house the bells. It consists of at least 23 cast bronze bells with 2 octaves. Carillon is distinguished by chimes or bells. CarillonS is designed to easily play a grand carillon on your iPhone. The actual carillon has foot pedals to move the heavy clappers but CarillonS doesn't feature them since it's not required any strength to play. A musician who plays the carillon is called the carillonneur. With CarillonS, you can be a carillonneur as well!
Added the recording function!
It picks the surrounding sounds as well, and you can use it in many different ways such as recording your vocals or creating a voice memo. You can also send the recorded data via email. Note that the maximum attachment size of an email depends on the iOS device you are using. Please contact your cell phone service provider for further information. * A 10 seconds recording is around 450 kB.
* Support iTunes file sharing(http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4094?viewlocale=en_US)
Added the play with other music app button on the right side of the record button (however, this disables the recording). For example, you can play along with your favorite songs on Music app.
Now you can select the audio file format when recording. If you want to send a file via email, record at "22kHz / 8 bit" to reduce the file size.
* Users who have a problem with the musical instrument app that doesn't make any sound. (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5137?viewlocale=en_US)
Range: C4-C6 2 octaves (25 keys)
* Display scale on keyboard
* Support orientation
* Record button / Play button / Stop button / Send the sound data via Email button
* Support iTunes file sharing
* Play with other music app button
- Bugs fixed