Chosen as one of Tap! magazine's Top 100 Apps of All Time, and Guitar World Magazine's list of 50 Best Guitar Apps.
Capo helps you learn to play the music in your iPod library.
By slowing down the music without affecting its pitch, you can learn to play it slowly, and then speed it up as you improve. You can drop markers at key points in the song, and set loop points to repeat them.
In addition to letting you choose songs from your iPod library(*), Capo will let you quickly add the currently-playing song from your iPod, placing the cursor right where you left off listening.
In addition, you can employ mono re-mixing to isolate the left or right channel in your audio, use the 10-band equalizer to help isolate specific frequencies, or use the vocal reduction feature to remove the lead singer's vocal from the mix!
For more information, and to watch some videos of Capo in action, check out the Capo website at http://capoapp.com.
(*) Capo supports WAV, AIFF, MP3, and Unprotected AAC formats. iTunes Plus purchases are supported, but older iTunes purchases are not. Most music can be upgraded to iTunes Plus—please see the iTunes store for more details.
This release addresses various stability issues.
• Solves an issue with OpenGL calls slipping through while backgrounded in certain conditions.
• Fixes a rare database race condition that could cause a crash on launch.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 07, 2013
- SuperMegaUltraGroovy, Inc.
- 2.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (132)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Capo 3
• Capo touch - Slow down and detect chords in your music