BPM - Metronome & Tap Tempo
bpm is a multi-purpose app for musicians, DJ’s, producers, and sound engineers. It combines an accurate metronome and a tap tempo, and runs on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
The app comes with 3 carefully designed skins, each having their own unique interface features.
- Metronome Mode
- Tap Tempo Mode
- 3 Unique Skins
- Accurate Tempos Ranging from 40 to 400 beats per minute
- Flashing Visual Metronome Indicator with Accent Light
- Time Signature: Set the number of beats per bar (2-24)
- BPM resets after 2, 3, or 4 seconds
- Interactive Help Manual
** NEW FEATURES IN VERSION 2.0 **
- Setlists: Store songs, organized into one or more setlists
- Tap to recall a stored tempo and time signature, or preview a tempo directly within the setlist
- Edit songs and setlists, drag to reorganize them
- Metronome sounds continue with the app running in the background, even when the device is locked.
- Choose from multiple metronome sounds in device Settings app.
- Fixes songs being added to playlists in some non-US/English locales
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 11, 2012
- Jared Verdi
- 21.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (31)