Bott Radio Network
iOS Universal Music
Bott Radio Network offers America's finest Quality Christian Talk Radio, heard 24/7 across the nation and around the world. Our goal is to help people grow in the Lord and apply their faith in their daily lives.
Bott Radio Network broadcasts on over 97 radio stations, reaching into 15 states with a combined coverage of over 50 million people. BRN is also heard worldwide online at bottradionetwork.com and on mobile devices for iOS, Android, and Windows platforms.
Since 1962, BRN has been a pioneer and leader in Christian teaching and talk radio. In 2008, our founder Dick Bott was inducted into the National Religious Broadcasters Hall of Fame.
Highlights of the app:
- Listen to BRN's live stream
- Listen to archived programs from our featured broadcasts
- Browse BRN's programming schedule for our satellite network
- Find out what programs we broadcast & donate from the app
- Listen to our Complete Story audio archive
- Find where you can listen to BRN in your local area
The Bott Radio Network App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
We've done some visual remodeling with our Locations feature. A few notable changes include...
• When viewing a map, you'll notice that the list of nearby location(s) is now accessible from a new menu icon in the lower left corner
• The generic red map pins have been retired in favor of custom map pins
• A location's detail screen now features a map image
• Prefer to view an address in another map application? Well, you can now copy the location address and paste it wherever you like
In case you missed the news, we also recently updated the events tab with a new interface and features! Here are some highlights:
• Improved layout makes it even easier to find key event information such as the location, time, date, directions and more
• Enhanced readability
• Ability to copy and paste the event address into any map or navigation app
• Display of dates will respect the region format settings for your device
• Updated design and performance
• In order to make best use of the iOS platform, we have updated our minimum OS version to 6.0
• Our app now includes 64-bit support