Blocs Wave - Make & Record Music
iOS Universal Music
Blocs Wave is a fun and beautifully designed music app for making and recording new music quickly. For songwriters and electronic music makers alike, it is an on-the-move powerful portable music studio.
Start new musical ideas by discovering new sounds across genres. Make your tunes unique by slicing and rearranging your sounds. Play with beautiful touchable waveforms and build up loops in real-time by recording your voice or other sounds, and build bigger ideas using song sections. Blocs Wave is also great for live looping, thanks to its real-time stretch and pitch engine.
• Find ideas quickly - Combine sounds across genres
• Play with sounds - Beautiful, touchable waveforms
• Record new sounds - Capture your own vocals and instruments
• Explore a huge sound library - Find amazing sounds across genres from electronic to indie, EDM to songwriting, and more
• Expand your collection - Download more sounds from an ever-expanding soundpack library
• Chop up sounds - Use Slice Mode to make every sound unique (In-App Purchase Pro Feature)
• Export your music - Create a mixdown or export individual tracks
• Launchpad Soundpack sharing - Get hundreds more genres and styles through our Launchpad for iOS app
• Real-time stretching - Change tempo while playing
• Real-time recording - Build up live recorded loops in real-time
• Import - Bring in your own sounds from other apps (In-App Purchase Pro Feature)
• Key aware - All library sounds stay in-key with each other
• User library - Manage your recorded and imported sounds
• Works well with others - Supports Audiobus, AudioCopy/AudioShare and hardware input
• Jam in sync - Supports Ableton Link
Compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Pro (12.9 inch and 9.7 inch), iPhone SE, 7/7 Plus, 6/6s Plus, 6/6s, 5/5s/5c, 4s.
Supports iOS 8, 9 and 10.
New in 12.1:
Fixed a bug when restoring from a backup.
• Blocs Wave is now free to download, with Slicer and Audio Import available as pro feature In-App Purchases.
(Note: If you already paid for Blocs Wave, you keep these features at no additional cost)
• Simpler to use on iPhone & iPad
• Export a single pad by pressing and holding it
• Discover is now more accessible
• The menu system on iPhone has been reorganized
• Bug fixes
We really appreciate your feedback. If you have comments, questions or feature requests, let us know using the support link on our store page or through www.blocs.cc/survey. If you like Blocs Wave and have a minute to spare, please review the app in the app store.