This app was removed from the App Store.
BIAS FX: Guitar Amp & effects
iOS iPad Music
BIAS FX turns your iPad into a professional world-class, guitar amp-and-effects processor. It gives you an easy to use drag-and-drop interface that includes everything that a guitar player needs for massive tone, with a collection of insanely great-sounding guitar pedalboards, dual amps setup, ultra-high definition stereo rack effects, and dual signal chain.
Develop your custom pedalboard from scratch or access ToneCloud where you can find hundreds of pedalboard configurations for professional artists, producers, and engineers from all over the world
BIAS FX is fully integrated with BIAS AMP so you can easily import BIAS your favorite vintage, boutique or high gain amps to have em available into your pedalboard for studio or live performance.
- Extremely intuitive operation
- Unrivalled, component-level simulation, analog-like sound quality
- 12 classic BIAS amps, import any amp models from BIAS AMP
- 25 high-quality effect pedals with brand new sound-processing algorithms
- 5 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear
- Full integration with BIAS AMP gives you unprecedented control over designing your own fully customized amps
- Dual signal path and dual amp processing
- Brand new splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path to give you more tone-shaping possibilities
- Live View mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
- Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
- Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX’s output to sound the best in any environment—including sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power amp—by letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the app’s preamp, tone stack, power amp and cab separately for each destination.
- Full MIDI compatible
This update brings you the latest performance improvements and bug fixes that include:
- The BPM value can now be saved properly
- The EQ Compensation status can now be saved properly
- Combo Preamp and Stack Poweramp UI are now highlighted correctly when selected
- The Gain and Low Gain knobs for Ola War amp now behave correctly
- Minor performance improvements
This update also includes DSP enhancements that improve the sonic attributes of the following effects/pedals:
- Octaver (for BIAS FX Std)
- Bass Octave (for Bass Expansion Pack)
- Poly Octaver (for BIAS FX Pro)
- Pitch Shifter (for BIAS FX Pro)
- Fuzz Arsenal (BIAS FX Pro)
- Ambient Reverb (for BIAS FX Pro)
The Positive Grid Team