BIAS Amp for iPhone
iOS iPhone Music
BIAS is a professional amp designer, modeler and processor that gives you a stunning replications of 36 of the most sought -after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history .
Create totally new sounds by designing your custom dream amp swapping out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic; all from an easy to use interface designed for your iPad or iPhone. It doesn’t matter if you’re a classic rocker, metalhead, jazz player, bluesman or singer-songwriter, BIAS Head gives you exclusive tones in a heartbeat.
BIAS integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid's free JamUp XT and optional JamUp Pro XT guitar multi-effects apps, expanding BIAS into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming.
• The most complete, accurate, and versatile amp modeling available in the world
• 36 amp models included with the introductory release
• Factory categories organize amps by music genre and sonic impact: clean, blues, twang, crunch, metal, acoustic and bass
• Fully customizable preamps, tone stacks, power amps, transformers, cabinets and mic selection and placement—mix and match!
• Customize the look and feel of your own amp panel, change name, tolex, panel and knobs.
• Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and transformers, change the cabinet and mic position, and shape the tone with different tone stacks and two 8-band equalizers
• Create a virtually unlimited number of custom amps
• Quick preset to recall each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one tap
• Seamless integration with JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT, open and save your amp models inside JamUp with one tap
• Works with GarageBand and other audio apps via Inter-App Audio and Audiobus.
For iPhone7 users: you need a lightning interface with output to use this Positive Grid's app. For more information, please visit
Also check out BIAS Desktop (AAX/RTAS/VST/AU) at: www.positivegrid.com
In this update, we are fully compatible with Audiobus 3.
Team Positive Grid