iOS iPad Music
▸ REDEFINING MUSIC PRODUCTION
BeatMaker brings unmatched efficiency and depth in an intuitive audio and MIDI workstation.
Look no further, the power of traditional desktop software and real hardware is now united into one single production studio.
▸ PLAY • PERFORM • RECORD
Its streamlined workflow lets you perform and shape your ideas quickly and effectively, turning your instruments into full productions. Inspirational performance tools such as repeat, roll, swing, key scales & chords and macro controls will boost your creativity tenfold.
Take control of it all with your MIDI gear and the new smart binding system.
▸ CRAFT YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS
128 banks of 128 pads, where each one of them is a full-fledged instrument with multiple dimensions.
Record and chop live, assemble, mangle and resample: our state of the art sampling engine will sculpt your ideas, giving life to your instruments with a full modulation and layering system.
With ZPlane’s Elastique live stretch and pitch shift, adjust your loops and instruments to match the tempo or go experimental.
You can even integrate your favorite synth & effect apps with full AUv3 and IAA support.
▸ PRECISE SEQUENCING
The classic timeline based pattern & song editor gives all the modern sequencing features you‘d want to arrange complete tracks.
Adding to this foundation, the new flexible Scene Mode opens up opportunities for remixing and live performances, looping and arranging clips in new ways.
All the patterns, automations and sequencing tools are available right where you would expect.
Add audio tracks to the mix, stretch them, turn your arrangements into a complete masterpiece.
You can even play in sync with other software using Ableton Link.
▸ INSPIRATIONAL LIBRARY
The ever growing sound store will bring premium and exclusive content to your own library. The genius of our sound designers will enhance your productions instantly, whether you’re looking for a classic 808 bass or exploring new musical genres.
▸ FULL FLEDGED MIXER
Multi-channel recording & input/output routing is now a reality with the support of USB audio interfaces. Fine-tune your mix with the modern mixing board: every track, every pad has its own channel with unlimited effects and up to 8 sends.
Add new depths to your sound with our palette of effects (internal or external AUv3/IAA).
▸ EXPORT AND SHARE
Export your compositions and separated elements into single stems to share, re-use, re-work, re-master within a traditional studio setup
Read the full specs on http://intua.net !
- Works with 32-bits and 64-bits iPads.
- Native iPad Pro support
- iOS 9.3+ required
- Best experience on newer models
- iPhone version coming soon
- Full documentation and tutorials available at http://support.intua.net
BeatMaker 3 is frequently updated to bring more exciting features and improve the overall experience! This version will fix the launch issues some users reported after updating!
- You will be prompted before BeatMaker 3 performs a library update / indexing. This will resolve the issue with slow app launch. You can always perform this action from the Settings screen within the app.
- Indexing of library files is now quicker and more robust.
- When indexing files and downloading packs from the sound-store, make sure the device doesn’t auto-locks.
- If the library database gets corrupted, BeatMaker 3 will warn you and offer to reset it.
- Added an option in the iOS Settings app, to reset the database file. This can solve issue with bogus libraries.
- Added a way to enable or disable the lookahead in the “Dynamics” effect, as well as setting the lookahead time for further tweaking.
- Parameters controlled by a macro will now act as macro knobs themselves, rather than displaying a panel to change/set the value.
- When displaying the FX panel back, restore the position where it was left on.
- Mixer levels can now be switched between traditional green/red levels and track colors. Simply press the “•••” button at the bottom right of the mixer.
- Added a RMS or Peak switch in the Mixer. Simply press the “•••” button to show the option panel.
- Added a channel strip size switch in the Mixer. Simply press the “•••” button to show the option panel.
- The 0dB graduation is now more prominent on mixer channel meters.
- Renamed quantization recording option to “Quantize Note On’s” and “Quantize Note Off’s” for clarity.
- Metronome options are now in a separate panel. To display it, long-press the metronome icon in the transport bar.
- Added metronome volume and tuning in the new metronome panel.
- Added “All Pass” filter type in SV Filter and 6-bands EQ effects.
- “Dynamics” effect improvements.
- Added a toolbar to copy, paste, cut and clear pads when entering “SELECT” mode on the main Perform screen.
- When entering Pads “SELECT” mode, disable Repeat.
- Pressing the browser headers, and the plugins list headers will quickly jump back to the beginning of the list.
- Save and restore full-screen sample editor time reference.
- It is now possible to set any color on tracks, banks & pads with the RGB color selector in the track panel.
- It is now possible to set any color on macros with the RGB color picker in the macro setup panel.
- Keep the order in which parameters are connected to macros, in the macro setup panel.
- Audio tracks can now use any other tracks as their audio input (hardware outputs, auxes, other audio tracks).
- In the Sound Store, you can now see which pack you already own and if they are already installed.
- It is now possible to re-assign focus actions to another device.
- Display sample bit-depth and sample rate in the editors.
- Improved AUv3 & IAA MIDI events timing and sequencer position accuracy.
- In the Settings, it is now possible to set the iOS audio system in “high-quality mode” (aka “measurement”). This mode is intended for apps that need to minimize the amount of system-supplied signal processing to input and output signals.
[Sampler & Plugins]
- When double-tapping the sequencer stop button, don’t send note off’s messages on all 128 keys and all 16 channels.
- Zoom to maximum level when long-pressing sample editor [+] button.
- Slices can now be exported a separate samples. They will be saved in the main ‘Samples’ directory.
- Many bug fixes & visual improvements around the app.
- Added an arm button to enable/disable track recording.
See https://intua.net/blog for more update info.