iOS iPad Music
▸ REDEFINING MUSIC PRODUCTION
BeatMaker brings unmatched efficiency and depth in an intuitive audio and MIDI workstation.
Look no further, the power of traditional desktop software and real hardware is now united into one single production studio.
▸ PLAY • PERFORM • RECORD
Its streamlined workflow lets you perform and shape your ideas quickly and effectively, turning your instruments into full productions. Inspirational performance tools such as repeat, roll, swing, key scales & chords and macro controls will boost your creativity tenfold.
Take control of it all with your MIDI gear and the new smart binding system.
▸ CRAFT YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS
128 banks of 128 pads, where each one of them is a full-fledged instrument with multiple dimensions.
Record and chop live, assemble, mangle and resample: our state of the art sampling engine will sculpt your ideas, giving life to your instruments with a full modulation and layering system.
With ZPlane’s Elastique live stretch and pitch shift, adjust your loops and instruments to match the tempo or go experimental.
You can even integrate your favorite synth & effect apps with full AUv3 and IAA support.
▸ PRECISE SEQUENCING
The classic timeline based pattern & song editor gives all the modern sequencing features you‘d want to arrange complete tracks.
Adding to this foundation, the new flexible Scene Mode opens up opportunities for remixing and live performances, looping and arranging clips in new ways.
All the patterns, automations and sequencing tools are available right where you would expect.
Add audio tracks to the mix, stretch them, turn your arrangements into a complete masterpiece.
You can even play in sync with other software using Ableton Link.
▸ INSPIRATIONAL LIBRARY
The ever growing sound store will bring premium and exclusive content to your own library. The genius of our sound designers will enhance your productions instantly, whether you’re looking for a classic 808 bass or exploring new musical genres.
▸ FULL FLEDGED MIXER
Multi-channel recording & input/output routing is now a reality with the support of USB audio interfaces. Fine-tune your mix with the modern mixing board: every track, every pad has its own channel with unlimited effects and up to 8 sends.
Add new depths to your sound with our palette of effects (internal or external AUv3/IAA).
▸ EXPORT AND SHARE
Export your compositions and separated elements into single stems to share, re-use, re-work, re-master within a traditional studio setup
Read the full specs on http://intua.net !
- Works with 32-bits and 64-bits iPads.
- Native iPad Pro support
- iOS 9.3+ required
- Best experience on newer models
- iPhone version coming soon
- Full documentation and tutorials available at http://support.intua.net
Sound store downloads issue now fixed! Enjoy this amazing update!
- Song position readout, in the transport bar, can be switched between BAR:BEATS, MM:SS.MS and SMPTE, simply by pressing it.
- Support of MIDI knob increment/decrement (“infinite” encoders), via MIDI RPN/NRPN.
- The transport bar record button will now be red when recording.
- Added an option, in the recording panel (press the ‘Q’ label on the transport bar), to disable minimal note length quantization.
- It is now possible to show/hide the left global navigation bar while displaying the AUv3 keyboard screen. This gives access to effects and macros from that view.
- It is now possible to tag packs & categories on a selection of files and directories, recursively from the Browser in files mode.
[Sampler & Plugins]
- Support of AUv3 MIDI plugins. Now, BeatMaker 3 will create virtual input MIDI devices for each AUv3 that supports MIDI out. This way, you can route MIDI messages to other plugins and the sampler.
- Added a ruler button on the full-screen sample editor to switch the time reference of the bottom grid between seconds, samples and bars/beats.
- When using the “Add to existing layer” sample load method, get the currently selected layer rather than the last one. The layer can be selected from the editor screen > SAMPLES tab, just below the small pads selector.
- Added move left/right and zoom in/out tools on the mapping editor toolbar.
- The “Stereo to Mono” sample process tool now offers the possibility to use only the left or right channel.
- When selecting a sample from the mapping editor, highlight it as well in the “SAMPLES” listing.
- When drag’n’dropping a sample that is added to an existing layer, auto-select it in the “SAMPLES” listing.
- Added tooltip next to sample markers when moving them, that will follow the current ruler unit (seconds, beats and samples).
- Improvements on the “Zero Snap” tool: adapt scan size to the currently visible range and find the closest zero-cross against all channels.
- Sample editor zoom in/out is now behaving more naturally.
- Sample editor move left and right buttons will now behave more naturally.
- Double-tapping the sample editor “START/END” or “LOOP” button will focus and recenter.
- In the full-screen sample editor, added a marquee above sample & loop start/end markers to make it more obvious the area can be dragged.
- Zoom in/out and move functions are now consistent on all three modes: select, slice and normal.
- “Grid Snap” can now be used in Slices mode in the sample/slice editor.
- Long press on [-] and [+] on the sample editor will resp. fully zoom out or in.
- Added a setting for the transport stop behavior: it can either go back to the start of the track, or on the latest position (by pressing the bar / position in SONG mode).
[Bug fixes & engine improvements]
- When drag’n’dropping a sample onto the mapping editor, follow the browser load method.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to drag’n’drop a sample after C5 on the mapping editor.
- Fixed Modulation Delay effect that would still apply processing when depth was set to 0%.
- Fixed an issue where exporting sliced sample to Apple Loop will not preserve number of beats and tempo.
- Fixed an issue in the browser where sharing a file from a group would bogusly pick another file.
- Fixed the Auto-Scale feature.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when using samples with bogus metadata.
- Fixed an issue with the validation of purchases on iOS 11.2.
- Fixed double tapping of a value in the parameter panel.
- Fixed an issue where the mixer would not show any level.
- Fixed an issue where audio recording wouldn’t start or record anything.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when exporting slices to a new bank.
- Fixed a browser issue that would happen when dropping a file back onto itself.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when duplicating pads with AUv3.
All update notes available at https://intua.net