iOS iPad Music
▸ REDEFINING MUSIC PRODUCTION
BeatMaker brings unmatched efficiency and depth in an intuitive audio and MIDI workstation.
Look no further, the power of traditional desktop software and real hardware is now united into one single production studio.
▸ PLAY • PERFORM • RECORD
Its streamlined workflow lets you perform and shape your ideas quickly and effectively, turning your instruments into full productions. Inspirational performance tools such as repeat, roll, swing, key scales & chords and macro controls will boost your creativity tenfold.
Take control of it all with your MIDI gear and the new smart binding system.
▸ CRAFT YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS
8 banks of 128 pads, where each one of them is a full-fledged instrument with multiple dimensions.
Record and chop live, assemble, mangle and resample: our state of the art sampling engine will sculpt your ideas, giving life to your instruments with a full modulation and layering system.
With ZPlane’s Elastique live stretch and pitch shift, adjust your loops and instruments to match the tempo or go experimental.
You can even integrate your favorite synth & effect apps with full AUv3 and IAA support.
▸ PRECISE SEQUENCING
The classic timeline based pattern & song editor gives all the modern sequencing features you‘d want to arrange complete tracks.
Adding to this foundation, the new flexible Scene Mode opens up opportunities for remixing and live performances, looping and arranging clips in new ways.
All the patterns, automations and sequencing tools are available right where you would expect.
Add audio tracks to the mix, stretch them, turn your arrangements into a complete masterpiece.
You can even play in sync with other software using Ableton Link.
▸ INSPIRATIONAL LIBRARY
The ever growing sound store will bring premium and exclusive content to your own library. The genius of our sound designers will enhance your productions instantly, whether you’re looking for a classic 808 bass or exploring new musical genres.
▸ FULL FLEDGED MIXER
Multi-channel recording & input/output routing is now a reality with the support of USB audio interfaces. Fine-tune your mix with the modern mixing board: every track, every pad has its own channel with unlimited effects and up to 8 sends.
Add new depths to your sound with our palette of effects (internal or external AUv3/IAA).
▸ EXPORT AND SHARE
Export your compositions and separated elements into single stems to share, re-use, re-work, re-master within a traditional studio setup
Read the full specs on http://intua.net !
- Works with 32-bits and 64-bits iPads.
- Native iPad Pro support
- iOS 9.3+ required
- Best experience on newer models
- iPhone version coming later
- Full documentation and tutorials available at http://support.intua.net
▸▸▸ BeatMaker 3 will be frequently updated to bring more exciting features and improve the overall experience.
• Added 16 bank groups, each bank group has 8 banks, giving a total of 128 banks.
• Added focus actions to jump to a specific bank group, and iterate to the previous or next bank group.
• Added a MIDI Panic! button in the MIDI tab in the Settings screen.
• Added the saturator effect to the main FX list.
• Added an option to save a bank preset either in the current directory or in the main/general ‘Bank Presets’ directory.
• Added a ‘Set value on all layers’ options in the parameter panel. This will set the current value on all layers, and also works for layer FX and modulators ‘siblings’.
• Added the ‘auto-scale’ feature back from BM2 in the sample duration panel. This lets you pitch a sample on a specific bar length.
• Added default layer gain in settings/general.
• Added browser preview volume in settings/general.
• Can now reset step modulator steps by double-tapping them.
• Added full-screen option for step-modulator.
• When double-tapping an hardware output track in the mixer, it will open the FX panel, like for AUX tracks.
• Added current status text when scanning files (database update or reset).
• Added error messages for network connection issues in the sound store.
• New hard-reset option for database in settings/general. Use with care.
• Fixed sample saving from audio tracks/clips.
• Properly update steps after loading a step modulator preset.
• Improved AUv3 instantiation and clearing.
• Fixed IAA timestamps.
• Fixed scrolling of history and error panels.
• Fixed soundpacks restoration.
• Fixed MIDI CC recording.
• Fixed AUv3 FX screen keyboard event routing.
• Fixed audio clip thumbnail after tempo changes and live stretch mode change.
• Fixed an issue with voice stealing/killing of audio clips.
• Fixed MIDI editor velocity values.
• Fixed synchronization issue in the Step Modulator.
• Fixed monophonic mode in the Step Modulator.
• Fixed an issue where bank solo state would not recover properly after loading a session.
• Fixed selection of samples after edition.
• Fixed an issue that could occur with streaming and live stretch while editing a sample.
• Fixed an issue with audio clip triggering.
• Fixed import of samples and bank presets with custom categories and subcategories.
• Fixed a race condition that could occur with multiple imports happening simultaneously.