AV CONTROLLER - US
iOS Universal Music
This AV Controller app will turn your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad into a Wi-Fi enabled remote control for your Yamaha network products(*). This App provides you the flexibility to control the available inputs, volume, mute and power commands. It lets users change a song from Internet Radio, USB and command FM/AM tuners or any other internally available source. Music Play feature allows you to stream music tracks directly from your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to Yamaha network products to so you can enjoy high quality music through your AV system.
Screen sizes of Tablet devices are also supported.
It’s great to have all this control at your fingertips - and best of all it’s FREE!
(*)Please check compatible model list below.
English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Português, Svenska, Dansk, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Pусский,日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, Thai, עברית, Український, Tiếng Việt, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Türkçe
- iOS9.0 or higher
- A wireless Local Area Network (LAN) and a compatible Yamaha Network product(s)* residing within the same LAN.
- Network Standby set to ONKey Features
- Power on/off
- Volume up/down
- Music Play
- Input Selection
- DSP Mode Selection
- SCENE selection
- Blu-ray player fundamental control
- Seemless control between the Yamaha AV receiver and Blu-ray player
- Demo mode - Explains how to use this app
Compatible models *Product availability varies depending on regions
[ AV Pre-amplifier ]
[ AV Receiver ]
RX-V2065/3900, RX-Z7, DSP-AX3900, DSP-Z7
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
- Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
- Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.
This application collects user related information using Google Analytics including product name, operation records and any potential fault information as well as the basic information collected by Google Analytics.
Personal information is not collected and remains private. The collected information is used only for marketing activities, product planning and app development in the future.
(Google Analytics is authorized by Google(Alphabet Inc) visit --> https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/)
- Compatibility with 2017 network AVRs
- UI Design Improvement
- Change of compatible OS (now changed to iOS 9.0 or higher)
- DSP Surround Decoder Switch in DSP menu(Compatible for 2011 network AVRs or later)
- Functionality improvement