iOS Universal Music
A highly tweakable stereo dynamics processor with noise gate, compressor/expander with external side-chain input, and limiter/clipper. From subtle compression, extreme pumping, to maximum loudness!
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• Compressor/expander with optional lookahead buffer.
• Allows negative ratios for pumping/cancellation effects.
• Hard or soft knee with adjustable radius.
• Built-in side-chain low/high cut filters with monitor toggle.
• External side-chain input through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus.
• Built-in noise gate.
• Brick-wall lookahead limiter.
• Hard/soft clipper.
• Supports "parallell compression".
• RMS/Peak envelope followers with attack, release and hold time.
• Switchable between Linear and Logarithmic mode.
• Automatic makeup gain.
• Stereo link on/off.
• Process hardware input/output, or other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus 2 state saving.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
Removed the IAA switcher panel, since using this sometimes crashed iOS system processes, rebooting the device! (Sudden black screen with spinning wheel). Also updated to Audiobus SDK 3.