iOS Universal Music
A versatile 4-band parametric stereo equalizer for everything between subtle frequency enhancements and agressive boosting/cutting or special resonator effects.
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• Two parametric peak filters with gain, frequency and Q.
• Low-shelf filter with gain and frequency.
• High-shelf filter with gain and frequency.
• Displays the resulting frequency response graph in real-time.
• Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer with pre/post/off switch.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus 2 state saving.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
Removed the IAA switcher panel, since using this sometimes crashed iOS system processes, rebooting the device! (Sudden black screen with spinning wheel). Also updated to Audiobus SDK 3.