iOS Universal Music
A highly tweakable stereo delay audio effect, suitable for everything from clean digital delays to filthy dub echoes, flangers and broken cassette tapes.
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• A multitude of parameters to tweak to get a wide range of sounds.
• Tape simulation (noise and warble).
• Filters in the delay loop for typical dub sound.
• Stereo delay, stereo detune, ping-pong delay.
• Sinewave and random dual LFO for flangers and other modulations.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus2 state saving
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
Removed the IAA switcher panel, since using this sometimes crashed iOS system processes, rebooting the device! (Sudden black screen with spinning wheel). Also updated to Audiobus SDK 3.