Arpeggionome Pro - A New Musical Instrument
iOS iPad Music
Arpeggionome (pronounced ahr-pej-ee-oh-nohm) is a new musical instrument designed to play arpeggios*.
• "Arpeggionome makes amazing patterns in arrays of pulsing circles" (Peter Kirn, Create Digital Music)
• "A masterpiece in design and functionality" (smitematter.com)
• Rated as the "Most Creative MIDI App" by iPadMusic.com
• "Arpeggionome Pro is a very very powerful arpeggiator that can really take your music to the next level" (Chip Boaz, iosmusicandyou.com)
• "If you like great Arpeggiators, this is it!" (Jordan Rudess)
Design an arpeggio pattern with various knobs and buttons, then move up-and-down the matrix to set its speed, or left-and-right to set its pitch. Tilt the device to control volume and pitchbend, or shake for vibrato. Arpeggionome Pro also features a robust MIDI implementation, allowing you to control other iOS music apps, external gear, and computer software like never before**.
*An arpeggio is a musical technique where notes in a chord are played in sequence, rather than together.
** MIDI input and output is recommended for iPad 2 and later.
Supports MIDI, Audiobus, and Inter-App Audio.
Audiobus updated to support State Saving and Inter-App Audio.