AmpliTube Orange for iPad
iOS iPad Music
Turn your iPad into the ultimate mobile Orange® guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! AmpliTube Orange was developed with careful guidance from the tone gurus at Orange to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the award-winning desktop version AmpliTube Orange, you can choose from 6 Orange amp models and 3 stompbox models.
It lets you build your Orange rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you’ll feel like you’re in your own professional recording studio. Mic your cabinets in full 3D in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment with 2 iconic guitar mics (expandable to 16 mic models available via in-app purchase).
Connect your instrument via IK’s iRig 2 or iRig HD 2 interfaces, or use IK’s new iRig Stomp I/O to connect and control your rig with the same feel as the real gear.
AmpliTube Orange also features a robust “song” player section that allows you to play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your music library.
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Loops are easy to set and trigger, with external control for live use.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use the streamlined built-in 2-track recorder(expandable to 8 tracks via in-app purchase) to record, edit, tweak and share your songs via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
Ready to get out of the studio? AmpliTube’s new Live Mode offers an optimized GUI designed specifically for live use. See your entire rig at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need displayed in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
If you currently own AmpliTube for iPad, all AmpliTube Orange gear models are available for in-app purchase as a complete set or a-la-carte. You can even use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between different AmpliTube versions and devices.
AmpliTube Orange features:
• 4 stompbox models — Highway Drive, The Shaker, Echo Trip (by registering), and Noise filter
• 6 Orange amps with matching Cabinets — OR50™, Rockerverb 50™, Thunderverb 200™, Tiny Terror™, AD 30™, AD 200 Bass MK3™
• “Cab Room" feature that allows 3D miking of cabinets with up to two mics (14 more available via in-app purchase)
• Two-track recorder (with re-amping) expands to 8-track studio via in-app purchase
• Studio section with DAW-style editing features (available via in-app purchase)
• Import songs/backing tracks directly from Music library or computer
• Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
• Looper feature (available via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module plays in sync with the recorder
• UltraTuner (available via in-app purchase)
• Change tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting pitch
• MIDI controllable
• Tuner and metronome
• Inter-App Audio and Audiobus compatible
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Complete project compatibility between iPhone and iPad
More app information:
-General reliability & security improvements