This app was removed from the App Store.
AmpliTube Fender™ FREE for iPad
iOS iPad Music
LEGENDARY FENDER™ TONE ON YOUR iPAD. NOW WITH iRIG BLUEBOARD DIRECT INTEGRATION, AUDIOBUS SUPPORT IN iOS 8 AND MORE!
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile Fender guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! AmpliTube Fender for iPad FREE was developed with careful guidance from the tone gurus at Fender. Derived from the award-winning desktop version, AmpliTube Fender for iPad FREE for iPad gives you the ’65 Deluxe Reverb™ amp with full controls + matching cabinet, 2 microphones and 2 built-in stompboxes. You can expand your rig a-la-carte with 4 more effects and amps + cabinets via in-app purchase.
It lets you build your Fender rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes that go into an amp head, speaker cabinet and mic. Each element has full and separate controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
Plug into AmpliTube Fender for iPad via IK’s iRig® HD or iRig® PRO digital interfaces (or iRig® or iRig® STOMP). Plug in your iRig® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube Fender for iPad straight from the floor — the latest version features comprehensive iRig® BlueBoard integration. Or use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube Fender with your floor controller of choice.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad is now compatible with Audiobus in iOS 8. It can be opened inside Audiobus (a 3rd-party app that requires a separate purchase) and connected to other compatible apps for many creative purposes.
Use the Speed Trainer tool to import backing tracks and loops from your Music library for practice. It lets you speed up (+200%) or slow down (-50%) so you can hone your chops.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad is also a recording and production studio with a single-track recorder with re-amping ability, which expands to an 8-track recorder via in-app purchase. Amplitude Fender for iPad now also allows project sharing between different versions and devices.
If you own AmpliTube for iPad, AmpliTube Fender for iPad gear models are also available for in-app purchases as either a complete set or a-la-carte.You can now use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between different AmpliTube versions and devices.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad FREE features:
- Full rig with capability for 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp head + cabinet + mic
- Inter-App Audio support (iOS 7 and above)
- Audiobus compatible
- Includes Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb™ amp
- 2 Fender stomps included: Noise Filter and Compressor (by registering)
- 4 more Fender amps with matching Cabinets available for in-app purchase: ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
- 4 More Fender stomps available for in-app purchase: Fender Phaser, Fender Blender™, Fender Tape Echo, and Overdrive
- Dynamic + condenser mic models
- Single-track recorder expandable to 8-track studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate effects chains on each track of the multitrack
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from your Music library on your device or from your computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Powerful preset system
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- FULL version also available
More apps information:
- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- Projects sharing between versions and different devices
- Improved MIDI control
- New Multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between all AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8