AmpliTube Fender™ for iPad
iOS iPad Music
***SPECIAL SALE! GET AMPLITUBE FENDER FOR ONLY $/€4.99 (NORMALLY $/€14.99) FOR LIMITED TIME!***
LEGENDARY FENDER™ TONE ON YOUR iPAD. NOW WITH iRIG BLUEBOARD DIRECT INTEGRATION, AUDIOBUS SUPPORT IN iOS 8 AND MORE!
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile Fender guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! AmpliTube Fender was developed with careful guidance from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure authenticity. Derived from the award-winning desktop recording studio version, AmpliTube Fender for iPad lets you choose from 5 Fender amp models and 6 Fender stompbox models.
It lets you build your Fender rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes that go into an amp head, speaker cabinet and mic. Each element has full and separate controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
Plug your instrument into AmpliTube Fender for iPad via IK’s iRig® HD or iRig® PRO digital interfaces (or iRig® or iRig® STOMP). Plug in your iRig® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube Fender for iPad straight from the floor — the latest version features comprehensive iRig® BlueBoard integration. Or use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube Fender with your floor controller of choice.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad is now Audiobus compatible in iOS 8, meaning it can be opened inside the Audiobus app (a 3rd-party app that requires a separate purchase) and connected to other compatible apps, opening up many creative options.
Use the Speed Trainer tool to import backing tracks and loops from your Music library for practice. It lets you speed up (+200%) or slow down (-50%) so you can hone your chops.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad is also a recording and production studio with a single-track recorder with re-amping ability, which you can expand to a full-featured 8-track recorder via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you add separate effects chains to each track and tweak them later, if desired. Amplitude Fender for iPad now also allows project sharing between different versions and devices.
If you own AmpliTube for iPad, AmpliTube Fender for iPad gear models are also available for in-app purchases as either a complete set or a-la-carte.You can now use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between different AmpliTube versions and devices.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad features:
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- Inter-App Audio support (OS 7 and above)
- Audiobus compatible
- 6 Fender stomps — Fender Phaser, Fender Blender™, Fender Tape Echo, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
- 5 Fender amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
- Dynamic + condenser mic models
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expands to 8-track studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate effects chains on each track of the multitrack
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from your Music library on your device or from your computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Powerful preset system
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- FREE version also available - can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via in-app purchase
More apps information:
General reliability improvements
148Apps —iRig and Amplitube Fender for iPad Review