This app was removed from the App Store.
AmpliTube Fender™ for iPad
iOS iPad Music
LEGENDARY FENDER™ TONE ON YOUR iPAD NOW WITH 3D CAB MIKING, MIC MODELING, A DAW-STYLE EDITOR AND MORE
Turn your iPAD® into the ultimate mobile Fender guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! AmpliTube Fender was developed with careful guidance from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure sonic authenticity. Derived from the award-winning Mac/PC version, AmpliTube Fender lets you choose from 5 Fender amp models and 6 Fender stompbox models.
Build your dream Fender guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Just plug your instrument into your iPad with one of IK's instrument interfaces, like iRig 2 or iRig, and you'll be ready to rock.
You'll actually feel like you're in your own professional recording studio thanks to its "Cab Room." You can mic your cabinets in 3D with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase
Record yourself with the built-in single-track recorder that can be expanded to a full-featured 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio via in-app purchase. Amplitude Fender now also allows project sharing between different versions and devices.
Hone your chops with the Speed Trainer tool to import backing tracks and loops from your music library for practice.
Get creative with loops via the Super Looper. Available via in-app purchase, it makes it easy to record and play along with up to 4 loops.
Use the Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own rhythmic patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you.
If you own AmpliTube for iPad, AmpliTube Fender for iPad gear models are available for in-app purchase either as a complete set or a-la-carte. You can now use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between different AmpliTube versions and devices.
AmpliTube Fender features:
- Build a rig with up to 6 stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
6 Fender stomps — Fender Phaser, Fender Blender™, Fender Tape Echo, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
- 5 Fender amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
- “Cab Room" feature that allows 3D miking of cabinets with up to two mics (available via in-app purchase)
- 16 high-end studio mics now available via in-app purchase
- Single-track recorder (with re-amping) expands to 8-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
- Studio section with DAW-style editing features (available via in-app purchase)
- AutoFreeze allows for separate effects chains on each track of the multitrack
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from Music library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Looper feature (available via in-app purchase)
- Loop drummer module plays in sync with the recorder
- UltraTuner available for in-app purchase
- NO VOICE feature removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting pitch
- MIDI controllable
- Tuner and metronome
- Inter-App Audio support (iOS 7 and above)
- Audiobus compatible
- Add individual gear models or bundles via in-app purchase
- Complete project compatibility between iPhone and iPad
- FULL version also available
More apps information:
- General reliability improvements
148Apps —iRig and Amplitube Fender for iPad Review