Experience your records with a different kind of audio reproduction system called Ambiophonics!
Don't use Earphones!
You need to connect loudspeaker - closely separated - to experience Ambiophonics!
The Principles of Ambiophonics:
- Ambiophonics uses "Recursive Ambiophonic Crosstalk Elimination" to enable binaural listening
- The Speakers are positioned with a separation angle smaller than 20° (called Ambiodipol) instead of 60° used in stereo. No worries, the sound stage goes far beyond the boundaries set by the speakers (up to 120°).
1.) Ambiophonics has been invented by the Ambiophonics Institute: http://www.ambiophonics.org
2.) RACE (Recursive Ambiophonic Crosstalk Elimination) is a free algorithm made available by the Ambiophonics Institute.
The sound stage gets a strong deepness, height and wideness which creates a real three dimensional listening experience.
Locating a single sound source within the original stereo image is much easier with Ambiophonics. You're able to pinpoint each instrument in all three dimensions!
To achieve optimal cross talk cancellation Ambiophonics has a sweet spot (similar to stereo) along the median line where the sound stage has its best representation.
- Extended Audio Player Navigation:
+ Select & Play / Stop
+ Pause / Continue
+ One Track Backward: |<<
+ One Track Forward: >>|
- Bug which caused short segments of sound repetition at the beginning of the next track has been fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 16, 2011
- Stephan Hotto
- 1.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data