Ambify - the Hue enabled jukebox turns music into light using Philips Hue Smart Bulbs.
Being the first of it's kind, Ambify combines the simplicity of a jukebox with the endless new possibilities offered by Philips' Hue System.
It's a s simple as starting the app, selecting your lamps and choosing a playlist.
Ambify then applies our nifty algorithms to analyse and visualise your music in real-time using the lamps you've previously selected.
Here's a short overview:
* Beautifully designed music player
* Universal - looks great on iPhone and iPad
* Access music in your iPod library
* Real-world music visualizer using Philips' Hue
* Just works - smart algorithms adapt to your music
* FX Section - tweak visualizer settings as you like
* AirPlay - use the visualizer while sending music to an AppleTV or other AirPlay device - no problem!
* Color Themes - create different color themes for different types of music
* a Philips Hue starter-kit (or advanced setup) is required for music visualisation
* Ambify works best with the following devices:
iPad2, iPad3, iPad4 or iPad mini
iPhone4s, iPhone5 or iPodTouch 5thGen
Older devices may be too slow for Ambify to work correctly.
Disclaimer: Ambify is not affiliated with or endorsed by Philips in any way.
- Polished User Interface
- Added option to toggle between light and dark UI theme (via Settings.app)
- Added option to disable dynamic background (via Settings.app)
- Added option to enable dynamic tinting (via Settings.app)
- Fixed various UI glitches when running on iOS6
- Fixed crash when enabling dynamic tinting on iPad
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 10, 2013
- Kai Aras
- 15.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (27)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (137)