iOS Universal Music
Ambify - the Hue enabled jukebox turns music into light using Philips Hue Smart Bulbs.
Being the first of it's kind, Ambify combines the simplicity of a jukebox with the endless new possibilities offered by Philips' Hue System.
It's a s simple as starting the app, selecting your lamps and choosing a playlist.
Ambify then applies our nifty algorithms to analyse and visualise your music in real-time using the lamps you've previously selected.
Here's a short overview:
* Beautifully designed music player
* Universal - looks great on iPhone and iPad
* Access music in your iPod library
* Real-world music visualizer using Philips' Hue
* Just works - smart algorithms adapt to your music
* FX Section - tweak visualizer settings as you like
* AirPlay - use the visualizer while sending music to an AppleTV or other AirPlay device - no problem!
* Color Themes - create different color themes for different types of music
* a Philips Hue starter-kit (or advanced setup) is required for music visualisation
* Ambify works best with the following devices:
iPad2, iPad3, iPad4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini
iPhone4s, iPhone5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ or iPodTouch 5thGen
Older devices may be too slow for Ambify to work correctly.
Disclaimer: Ambify is not affiliated with or endorsed by Philips in any way.
About Apple Music: Please not that currently there is no way to integrate with iTunes Match or Apple Music.
- Fixed issues with unplayable Apple Music and iTunes Match songs showing up in playlists.
- Improved Light FX.
- Fixed a bunch of crashes.
- Fixed UI glitches.