Air Scratch is a virtual pickup deck app for iOS devices. Play your favorite music directly from the iPod library and cut, scratch and apply effects in real-time.
- Smooth graphics and low latency effects.
- Use the on-screen record to accurately simulate scratching by touching and dragging it.
- Automatic beat detection (with optional manual tap mode).
- Beat aligned loops and markers (perfect loops all the time).
- Create loops based on beat or custom in and out positions.
- Enjoy real turntable features like Reverse Playback, Quartz.
- Adjust the sound with a 5-band equalizer.
- Modify audio pitch using the pitch slider or more accurately using the pitch nudge buttons.
- Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth A2DP audio out.
- X/Y effects pad supporting the following filters: Low pass, High pass, Flanger and Echo.
- Turn on Motion Mode in a gyroscope-equipped device and scratch by spinning the device in the air.
- Place the device on an actual turntable platter and use it like you would with a real record to cut and scratch.
- Pair it up with another device and set one to track motion while the other plays the actual tracks (over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth).
- Support for iPhone5 4" retina display.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 14, 2013
- Mode2 Studio
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (24)
- 3.2 MB