MIDI Fretboard - Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Banjo, Shamisen, Sanshin, Oud, Pipa Controller
50% OFF. Music Professionals use MIDI Fretboard to:
★ input MIDI notes into PC & iOS apps for music production.
★ create tablature & sheet music with Guitar Pro 6.0, CuBase, Sibelius, Symphony Pro, etc.
★ have fun controlling all the sounds in Garageband, Thumbjam, Megellan, Music Studio, FL Studio, Ableton Live, Reason, many more.
★ teach guitar lessons online
★★★★★ A Killer App! It is just the best App from all the App Store in its category. - Rated by apps4idevices.com
4 Setups: (Read MIDI Connection Setup below)
1. Play 14 built-in sounds inside the app
2. Control/Play other apps on the same iPhone/iPod Touch
3. Control/Play other apps on another iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
4. Control/Play software on a PC (Mac/Windows)
Optimized for the iPhone/iTouch. An iPad-ONLY version in the works....
Watch Video Demo @ http://www.wkode.com/demo_midi_fretboard
Visit website @ http://www.wkode.com
------------- World Wide User Reviews -------------
★★★★★ Best midi app - ...To able to use for recording on GarageBand is excellent . Finally I can do my bass tracks and guitar tracks and this app is a definite win. (Singapore)
★★★★★ すばらしい! - ...this is the BEST app in it's genre I've seen and I would have still found myself paying the full $20.99 (got it on sale for $10). Great job! (Australia)
★★★★★ HIGH QUALITY AND AMAZING PLAYABILITY! -...so much more than just a Wifi midi controller...a necessity for guitarists and all other players of stringed instruments. (Australia)
★★★★★ "Works great" - I've had success connecting this with everything I use (Mac / win7 / Ubuntu). (Canada)
★★★★★ "CoreMIDI opens new door. Controls PC/Mac and iOS music apps with undetectable latency." (USA)
★★★★★ "CoreMIDIの機能はすごい - デジタルミュージシャンにとってとても役に立つです！ミュージックアプリ（Thumbjam, FL Studio, Music Studio, NLog Synth, Animoog, Sunrizer Synth, SampleWiz等）をコントロールする事ができます。 (Japan 日本)
★★★★★ "Great! - The only app of it's kind ...Every update makes you go like: "Yay an update" Hehe..." (Israel)
------ MIDI Connection Setup: Please watch online tutorial for detail steps ------
★Make sure all your devices are on the same internet network.
** Controlling MIDI-capable background-enabled music apps on the same device requires no setup.
(1a) On Windows PC, download and launch rtpMIDI server. On a Mac, launch Audio MIDI Setup. Add and enable a session if none exists.. Write down the IP address and port number.
(1b) On Apple mobile devices, under WIFI settings, tap the blue arrow next to your network name. Write down the IP address.
(2) On your iPhone/iPod Touch, launch MIDI Fretboard and go to MIDI Setup page. Enter the IP addresses and port numbers of up to 5 devices you wish to control and hit the [Save Connection] button.
(3) Launch any MIDI-capable music software in Windows, Mac OSX, or iOS. Choose Network Sessions as the MIDI input source.
(4) Choose a sound and start playing, recording, or music writing.
*** Using WIFI on your computer reduces performance. Use a LAN cable for optimal speed.
♫ Amazing Features:
- Pitch Bend, Key Velocity & Modulation Controls
- Key velocity *control
- Bar frets entirely or partially (Double tap a note)
- Hammer-ons and Pull-offs
- Set note duration timers
- Supports both left and right handed players
- Capo up to the 12th fret.
- Scroll across the neck with the mini-fretboard or configurable shortcut keys.
- Tune your fretboard with 100+ tuning presets.
- 14 built-in sounds to play anywhere: Acoustic Guitar, Classical Guitar, Piano, Dulcimer, Japanese Koto, Japanese Shamisen, Sitar, Banjo, Ukulele, Slapped Bass Guitar, Chinese Guzheng Zither, Chinese Pi-Pa Guitar, and Oud Lute
- Control 1000's of virtual instruments via WIFI
This is a major update that requires iOS 4.2.
- Core-MIDI over WIFI. Control iOS Core-MIDI music apps in addition to Mac/PC software. For example, use MIDI Fretboard on your iPhone to control the sounds of Thumbjam/Garageband/etc on your iPad or iPod Touch.
- New settings button - long press for 1/2 second
- New MIDI connection setup page. Just enter the IP address of the device you wish to control. Watch online tutorial for detail setup steps for both Windows and Mac.
- Choose between single MIDI channel mode or Multi-channel mode (OMNI mode). Animoog only supports single channel.
- Set note timer based on tempo (BPM) and note duration (whole, half, quarter, 8th, 16th, 32th notes).
- New Modulation level slider in setup page
- Simplified and improved mini-fretboard
----- slide = move to fret position
----- drag up = bar fret position
- Simplified and improved shortcut keys
----- tap = move to fret position
----- drag up = bar fret position
----- long press = modify shortcut key with new organized fret selection page
- New organized tuning selection page
- New organized capo settings up to the 12th fret
- New mute built-in sound button on setup page.
Please rate/review MIDI Fretboard. It will help out a lot and ensure more frequent updates. Thank you for your support.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 11, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (12)
- 68.3 MB