76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70's, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
• Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
• Voltage controlled filter
• Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
• Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
• Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder— tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
• Eight different writable presets
• CoreMIDI Input support
• Recording with sharing via iTunes File Sharing, E-mail (as ringtone), and Audio Copy
• Audiobus 2 Filter and Sender port Support
• Stunning retro interface designed by Jonas Eriksson
Fixed crash on startup for users running iOS 6 and below.
Slight CPU performance improvement.
Please note: Audiobus is no longer supported on iOS 6 and below, so it has been disabled for users running these versions.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 17, 2015
- Never Be Normal
- 35.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (87)