76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70's, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
• Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
• Voltage controlled filter
• Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
• Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
• Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder— tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
• Eight different writable presets
• CoreMIDI Input support
• Recording with sharing via iTunes File Sharing, E-mail (as ringtone), and Audio Copy
• Stunning retro interface designed by Jonas Eriksson
* Audiobus support and background audio. Use 76 Synthesizer as an input device for the acclaimed Audiobus multitasking system in conjunction with your favourite music apps! Control 76 Synthesizer with MIDI while it's running in the background.
* General audio engine improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 02, 2013
- Never Be Normal
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (70)
- 32.3 MB