USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 3rd Edition
iOS Universal Medical
USMLE Step 2 Secrets is an easy-to-read review perfect for busy students like you. Adam Brochert, MD-who scored in the 99th percentile on the Step 2 USMLE-and Theodore X. O'Connell, MD-author of several review and clinical reference books-present essential questions and answers covering the important concepts you need to know to score well on the USMLE Step 2 exam: key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.
• Learn the most important questions and answers with the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series.
• Master all specialty and subspecialty topics covered on Step 2.
• Identify key facts and secrets using the Top 100 Secrets chapter.
• Review material quickly and easily thanks to bulleted lists, algorithms, and illustrations.
• Apply the pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from well-known and highly popular authors, Adam Brochert, MD and Theodore X. O'Connell, MD.
• Study mode to help you memorize exam questions and answers
• Test mode so you can check your progress
• Custom created tests on selected chapters
• Ability to view the test results and to send them via email
• Bookmarks to selected questions difficult to memorize
• Ability to create notes to some questions
• Quick search of words in chapter or questions while you type
CONTENTS: TOP 100 SECRETS
1. Acid-Base and Electrolytes
7. Diabetes Mellitus
8. Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery
9. Emergency Medicine
13. General Surgery
20. Infectious Diseases
21. Laboratory Medicine
28. Orthopedic Surgery
31. Preventive Medicine
39. Vascular Surgery
40. Vitamins and Minerals