USMLE 1 Wiz 2012 Flashcards for iPad
USMLE Wiz 1 is the number one rapid-review for the USMLE Step 1 exam and basic sciences courses. 2500 flash memory cards detail all United States Medical Licensure Exam Step 1 basic sciences subjects.
• Rearrange the cards in stacks on the screen
• Put the cards in stacks after you learn each fact
• Thoroughly updated
• Covers all USMLE 1 subjects
• Basic medical sciences
• Clinical manifestations
• Diseases and pathogens
• Drug side effects and interactions
• Evidence based, peer-reviewed
• Flash card interface enables fast navigation through cards
• Customizable study folder
• Shuffle mode for rapid study
• Includes the new 2012 USMLE exam topics
Categories: Basic principles, endocrinology, immunology, microbiology, neuroscience, cardiovascular, pulmonary, gastroenterology, connective tissue,reproduction, genitourinary, renal, hematology, oncology, musculoskeletal, behavioral sciences, infectious diseases, and skin.
Create a rapid, customized and effective study regimen for your own needs. Users can view cards by category or randomly. Users can quiz themselves and put selected flash memory cards in a personal study folder for repetitive review.
Based on the neuronal synaptogenic memory system.
New questions for the 2012 Step 1 examination. New cardiovascular, respiratory, renal, and surgery updates.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 15, 2012
- Current Clinical Strategies Publishing
- 0.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8)