Do you or someone you know think you have a hearing loss? Often times it is difficult to tell because hearing loss usually occurs gradually such that the person is not aware of it.
uHearTM is a screening tool which allows you to test your hearing to determine if it is within normal range, or if you have a potential hearing loss.
uHear allows you assess your hearing in less than 5 minutes, on any one or all three of these easy tests:
1. Hearing Sensitivity is allows you to test your hearing to determine if it is within the normal range.
2. Speech in Noise is a measurement of your ability to understand speech in noisy environments.
3. Questionnaire is a series of questions regarding your hearing ability in common listening situations.
This test is not intended to replace the rigorous testing that is offered by a hearing healthcare professional. If you do suspect a hearing loss, please consider seeking the advice of a qualified professional.
uHear was designed by Donald Hayes, Ph.D. Director of Clinical Research for Unitron
Test yourself! Test your kids! Test your parents and grandparents!
***** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR uHear 1.0 USERS
Please note that due to architectural differences in the software, uHear 2.0 is not able to carry forward your existing test results from uHear version 1.0. If you have test results that you wish to keep, please ensure to screen capture those tests before installing uHear 2.0
Newly designed user interface
Compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 8
Multi-language support (English, French and German)
Social sharing on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
Resolves navigation bugs when running iOS7
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 16, 2014
- Unitron Hearing Limited
- 32.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8843)