Tx-Simulator consists of the dental and orthodontic part.
1. Dental Part
- Tx-Simulator explains an every part of dental treatment like prosthetics, operative dentistry, prevention, cosmetics, endodontic, implant, restoratives etc.
- Tx-Simulator explains patient's various symptoms and treatments by 3D images and videos.
- Tx-Simulator explains patient's current situations using 3D graphics showing the inside of the oral cavity
2. Orthodontic part
- The other advantages of Tx-Simulator is the excellent analysis of orthodontics and realization of simulation and also it explains a detailed treatment course of orthodontic and malocclusion patients.
- Tx-Simulator makes a patient comfortable for explaining before and after the treatment because of its 3D animation that never gives uncomfortable feelings against clinical images or skull models.
- Tx-Simulator shows ever detail courses from patient's untreated malocclusion to the end of the treatment such as teeth movement and an operation precess, etc.
add the contents, Sealant, Veneer space, SinusLift... etc
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 24, 2012
- Shinwon Dental Co.Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 185.2 MB