Picked by Apple as a Staff Favorite and featured in Parenting, babytalk and the Wall Street Journal. Total Baby is the #1 Baby logging and tracking application on the App Store. It will help you log and time all aspects of your child's care through a smart and sleek interface that makes tracking easy and fun.
It is the must-have high-tech accessory for Parents.
Inspired by my own family, I built this application from the ground up to support multiple children (especially twins) with unmatched features on any computing platform.
Total Baby will help answer important questions, such as how old was my child when they had their DTaP shot?
Or when the baby's last feeding or doctor visit was.
*** FEATURES ***
Total Baby combines 14 separate timing, tracking, and logging functions into a single complete solution.
TIMING & TRACKING:
Diapers, Nursing, Pumping, Bottles, Solids, Sleeping, Bath, and Other (8 Timers / 9 single events like medicine are built-in or create your own.)
Diary, Milestones, Doctor Visits, Growth, Vaccines, and Allergies
- Complete summary of your child's day grouped by time (Early Morning, Morning, Afternoon, and Evening).
- The amount of time since the last timed start or end date (selectable via preference setting) for each event.
- Your child's current age, days until their next birthday, and their most recent photo.
- Edit or Delete any entry without leaving the main screen.
- Jump to any date using arrow buttons or a date picker.
- Tap the "Export Data" button for E-Mail or Sync/Backup/Restore.
(All timers will automatically stop in case you get too busy to remember to turn it off)
- Feeding (Nursing / Bottles / Solids - fluid and solid selection changes dynamically based on the child's age)
- Bath Time
- Other (Create your own timer or single events like Medicine or Temperature)
ENTRIES: (The baby's age is shown for every entry)
- Diary and Milestones (Add photos with the built in camera or use previously saved photos)
- Doctor Visits (Grouped by Past and Future Appointments)
- Growth Charts (Weight, Height (0-10yrs.) & Head Percentiles (0-36mos.) with CDC or WHO datasets)
- Vaccines (Pre-loaded with vaccine description and information)
- Universal App: The same great app for iPhone 5, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Holds Unlimited Data.
- Includes 151 built in descriptions and timer events to get you started, these are fully customizable or easily create your own.
- Analyze the Data: Built in Summary, Timeline and 15 Interactive Charts.
- Reminder Alarms: Easily configurable, editable and quite smart about helping with scheduling.
- Sync between iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad over local Wi-Fi.
- Complete Milk Pumping System to track Expiration and Usage.
- Night Mode: Choose a color and level to dim the screen for late night activities.
- Add Past or Future entries in addition to using the timers to record current events.
- Support for 6 children with an innovative dual timer display which automatically detects twins or multiples (via a preference setting).
- Promotion of proper alternate side nursing with both visual cues (safety pins) and automatic Start (alternate) side functionality.
- Backup / Restore your important data over local Wi-Fi and a computer browser.
- Ability to enter in the Expected Due Date of your child so you can start using Total Baby right away. Total Baby will show the amount of days left till the baby is born.
- Automatic Conversion between all units of measurement:
Bottle: mL & oz
Weight: kg, lb & lb+oz
Length: cm, in & ft+in
- Export data via E-Mail (Text / CSV) with an extensive amount of customization which will adapt the output to best match the data types selected.
View the demo videos at our website:
*** Improved ***
Last Nursing Side: You can now set the Last Nursing Side (Safety Pin) to be based on the last feeding side of the active child only in Settings > Global Settings > Feeding > Show Last Nursing based on Active Child only. The default of NO uses all children + pumping to determine the last side nursed.
*** Fix ***
The start time of a newly saved Nursing sessions would temporarily display the incorrect time.
Version 3.1.1 will be the last version to support iOS 4.3 systems. All new updates will require iOS 5.0 or greater.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (249)
- 8.4 MB