Thoracic Lymph Node Map
Introducing the Thoracic Lymph Node Map app, an elegant tool that provides healthcare professionals with a color-coded CT lymph node map adapted from the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) lung cancer project.
Effortlessly navigate through CT images of the chest and view beautifully illustrated, color-coded thoracic CT lymph node map anatomic definitions for each lymph node station. Delve deeper and learn more about classification, sampling options, and anatomic details of each lymph node station.
· Regional thoracic lymph node station territories
· Relationships between different regional lymph node stations within the chest
· Clinical regional lymph node classification for each lymph node station
· Sampling options for each lymph node station
· Anatomic boundaries for each lymph node station
· A device with iOS 8 or later
This app was developed as a service to the medical community and is provided free of charge and free of advertising.
A small update with some nice user interface refinements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 18, 2015
- RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
- 18.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (10)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Abdominal CT Incidental Finding Guidelines
• Atlas of Medical Devices on Chest X-Ray
• Cardiac Planes, Step-by-Step
• Glomerular Filtration Rate Calculator
• Lung Cancer Screening Toolbox
• Lung CT Field Guide
• Lung Nodule Followup Guidelines
• Thoracic CT Toolkit
• Thoracic Radiology Differential Diagnosis Lists