Clinician's Medicine Handbook
iOS Universal Medical
Written by leading authorities in complementary and integrative medicine, this convenient, quick-reference handbook provides clear and rational directives on diagnosing and treating specific diseases and disorders with natural medicine. You'll get concise summaries of diagnostic procedures, general considerations, therapeutic considerations, and therapeutic approaches for 84 of the most commonly seen conditions, 12 of which are new to this edition, plus naturopathic treatment methods and easy-to-follow condition flowcharts. Based on Pizzorno's trusted Textbook of Natural Medicine and the most current evidence available, it's your key to accessing reliable, natural diagnosis and treatment options in any setting.
* Expert authorship lends credibility to information.
* Evidence-based content assures the most reliable coverage of diagnostic and natural treatment methods.
* Over 80 algorithms synthesize therapeutic content and provide support for your clinical judgment with a conceptual overview of case management.
* A consistent organization saves you time and helps you make fast, accurate diagnoses.
What's new in this edition?
12 NEW! chapters enhance your treatment knowledge and understanding with information on important and newly emerging treatments and areas of interest, including:
* Hair Loss in Women
* Hyperventilation Syndrome
* Infectious Diarrhea
* Intestinal Protozoan Infestation
* Lichen Planus
* Parkinson's Disease
* Proctological Conditions
* Uterine Fibroids
Each chapter is fully updated to reflect the content of the latest edition of Pizzorno's Textbook of Natural Medicine and keep you current on the safest and most effective natural interventions.
By Joseph E. Pizzorno, Jr., ND, President Emeritus, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA; Michael T. Murray, ND, Faculty, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA; and Herb Joiner-Bey, ND, Naturopathic Physician, Kenmore, WA
• NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search tools and features that have become the staple of quality reference apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* 'Flashcards' give you the opportunity to use newly learnt words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• iOS 11 support!
• Complete visual redesign
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Navigate the Word of the Day entries by swiping
• Recently viewed entries will appear at the top of the search field
• Bug fixes