Pediatrics and Neonatology
iOS Universal Medical
Featuring an instant-access, find-it-now presentation, Texas Children’s Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology delivers concise, evidence-based information that is directly applicable to bedside care of the patient in both pediatrics and neonatology. This is an essential pocket manual for anyone who treats children.
Authored and reviewed by more than 125 residents, fellows, and faculty at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas, this compact guide features content especially selected for its value to students, trainees, and junior faculty. Distinguished faculty in virtually every pediatric discipline have reviewed the content to ensure that the text reflects the most current clinical practice.
* A true quick reference utilizing numerous tables, figures, and clinical algorithms
* Includes material not found in any other handbook, such as Clinical Pearls for the Wards, Neonatal and Pediatric Nutrition, and Delivery Room Care of the VLBW Infant
* Key medications/dosages and research and review articles are cited directly in the text
• NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like ‘Flash Cards’ give you the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Support for iOS 11!
•Complete visual redesign
•New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
•Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
•Navigate the Word of the Day entries by swiping
•Recently viewed entries will appear at the top of the search field