The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia continues its tradition as the most popular and most trusted portable drug reference. Now available for the iPhone, this must-have resource contains vital drug information on thousands of drugs to help clinicians make better decisions at the point of care. The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia iPhone App is part of the popular Tarascon® series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The new iPhone Application includes:
* Free and continuous content updates for one year after purchase.
* Expanded drug information from the Deluxe Edition of the print Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia.
* A fully integrated tool for multiple drug interaction checking.
* Complete customer privacy. We never sell your personal data or product use patterns.
* A fully integrated “Herbal & Alternative Therapy” section.
* 47 invaluable drug reference tables and 15 dynamic calculators.
* Both convenient relative pricing codes ($ to $$$$$) and exact prices from drugstore.com.
* Extensive pediatric drug dosing.
* Unique Canadian trade names and drugs.
* Consumer Reports best buy drugs.
With every Tarascon product, our drug information is meticulously peer reviewed by drug information experts and practicing clinicians of multiple specialties. We include typical drug dosing (both FDA approved and off-label uses), available trade and generic formulations, metabolism, and safety in pregnancy and lactation.
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia iPhone App is powered by USBMIS, Inc.
* Several improvements and fixes to support iOS6
* Various other bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 19, 2013
- USBMIS, Inc
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (91)
- 11.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AACN Essentials of Critical-Care Nursing Pocket Handbook
• Advanced Wound Treatment
• Army Survival
• Clinical Prediction Rules: A Physical Therapy Reference
• Clinical Prediction Rules: A Physical Therapy Reference Lite
• Clinician's Pocket Reference (The Scut Monkey Book)
• Combat Skills of the Soldier
• Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses
• Detroit Receiving Hospital Emergency Medicine Handbook
• Gray's Anatomy 2011
• IDdx: Infectious Disease Queries
• Labs & Formulas
• Manual of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests
• Medical Spanish
• Mobile EMT
• Mobile First Aid & CPR
• Mobile Medical Emergencies
• Mobile Paramedic
• Mobile Patient Response
• Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR)
• Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility, Handbook for Clinicians
• Patient's Guide to Medical Terms
• Pocket Guide to Hematologic Cancer Chemotherapy Protocols
• Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st Edition
• Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook
• Tarascon Hospital Medicine
• Tarascon Primary Care
• Tarascon Rheumatologica
• Travel Med
• USMLE Step 1, Deja Review
• USMLE Step 2 CK, Deja Review