StealthStation AxiEM™ System Setup and Workflow Primer
StealthStation® AxiEM™ System Setup and Workflow Primer
StealthStation AxiEM System User Educational Resource
Notice: The StealthStation AxiEM system is restricted to sale, distribution, or use only upon authorization of a licensed practitioner. This app is intended only for licensed healthcare providers in geographies where the StealthStation is approved for distribution. Please do not download if you are not the intended audience.
Intended Use: The StealthStation AxiEM System is intended as an aid for precisely locating anatomical structures in either open or percutaneous procedures. The StealthStation AxiEM System is indicated for any medical condition in which the use of stereotactic surgery may be appropriate, and where reference to a rigid anatomical structure, such as the skull, a long bone, or vertebra, can be identified relative to a CT- or MR-based model or fluoroscopy images of the anatomy.
Contraindications: Medical Conditions which contraindicate the use of Medtronic Navigation® computer-assisted surgery system and its associated applications include any medical conditions which may contraindicate the medical procedure itself.
Warning: During Navigation, visually confirm navigational accuracy frequently by localizing on known points. Refer to the procedure-specific Pocket Guide for additional instructions, warnings, and cautions.
This app should not be used as a substitute for thoroughly reading the StealthStation AxiEM System instructions for use, indications, and warnings. To obtain a copy of the StealthStation AxiEM System IFU, please call our customer support hotline at 1-877-242-9504 or visit us at www.medtronicneurosurgery.com.
Medtronic, Inc. introduces an interactive app designed to assist neurosurgical operating room staff, nurses, and surgeons in setting up and using the StealthStation AxiEM Electromagnetic Navigation System. This app has been designed for use by licensed healthcare practitioners and is intended to augment the same information presented in the StealthStation AxiEM instructions for use through the use of rich multimedia animations, videos, and narrations in an effort to educate users on the unique features of cranial electromagnetic neuronavigation.
Key features include:
• A pre-operative setup and workflow checklist reference
• An interactive troubleshooting OR simulator
• A troubleshooting quick reference guide
• Workflow advice from peers: both a registered nurse as well as a neurosurgeon
• Animations and video tutorials on several important topics related to the use of the StealthStation AxiEM system
DISCLAIMER: This application is the proprietary and copyrighted property of Medtronic. It has been approved by Medtronic only for use as described in the End User License Agreement. Please contact Medtronic if you wish to use this application for any other purpose. www.medtronicneurosurgery.com
- Addressed shifting splash screen issue in iOS 7 by starting with a solid color background.
- Added a slight fade to more smoothly transition into the cover flow view.
- General updates for iOS 7 support
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 24, 2014
- Medtronic, Inc.
- 436.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Assess for DBS
• Carb Counting with Lenny US
• Carb Counting with Lenny for iPad US
• Contando Carbohidratos con Lenny for iPad
• Contando Carbohidratos con Lenny for iPhone
• EVAR Vademecum
• ICD Patient Ed
• Medtronic CareLink™ Mobile
• Medtronic DBS Procedure Workflow Analysis Tool
• Medtronic Events
• Medtronic Pain Fellows
• MyCareLink Monitor Ed
• Seize Simplicity: Heart Valve Treatment Resource
• VB Knee
• myMedtronic Connect