Choose Team-Up! for easy and secure team communication on your SIMPLANT® cases.
The Team-Up! app by SIMPLANT facilitates the team communication on SIMPLANT cases and is a great communication tool for your patients to convince them of the dental implant treatment plan. This application for iPad® not only allows to share and view SIMPLANT cases but also to communicate about them.
Implant surgeons can now easily team-up with their referrals, labs or colleagues to discuss an implant planning case, all of this in the safe environment of the SIMPLANT cloud.
Try SIMPLANT Team-Up!
These are the key features of Team-Up!:
• Easy SIMPLANT case communication through case sharing and synchronous exchange of notes between SIMPLANT software and the app, enabled by the safe SIMPLANT Cloud.
• Great views of case data through 3D and 2D images: 3D view, panoramic, axial and cross-sectional views.
• A pleasant user-interface providing a clear overview of the implants with intuitive localization.
• Interactive and touch-responsive 3D view for easy zooming, rotating and panning.
• Visibility and transparency toggling of anatomic structures such as bone, teeth, plaster model and nerves.
• Brightness and contrast settings for the 2D clinical images.
- SIMPLANT Team-Up! is now available in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Russian.
- Previously downloaded cases can now be visualized when working offline.
- Cases that do not fit in the available memory are prevented from loading.
- Fixed a bug where the app blocked after losing network connection.
- General improvements on speed and stability.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 17, 2013
- Materialise Dental
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 5.8 MB