SAP EMR Unwired
iOS Universal Medical
With the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app for iPad and iPhone, physicians and nurses have easy, secure access to patient data right at the point of care. The app connects to clinical back-end systems, including hospital information and imaging systems (PACS), and displays the patient’s data on the iPad and iPhone in a clear and easy-to-read format.
Key features of SAP EMR Unwired for iPad and iPhone
• Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems
• View X-ray and CT images, as well as documents and clinical orders
• Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, and diagnoses
• Review progress notes and demographics
• View integrated context-specific Web pages, intranet content, as well as HTML5 applications
Note: To use the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app in your medical facility, an adapter to your clinical system and the SAP mobile server for healthcare is required.
New Patient Header, which gets updated dynamically depending on the selected time period/case. This feature needs to be maintained in the clinical system and enabled in the SAP mobile server for healthcare.