SAP EMR Unwired
iOS Universal Medical
With the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app for iPad and iPhone, physicians and nurses have easy, secure access to patient data right at the point of care. The app connects to clinical back-end systems, including hospital information and imaging systems (PACS), and displays the patient’s data on the iPad and iPhone in a clear and easy-to-read format.
Key features of SAP EMR Unwired for iPad and iPhone
• Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems
• View X-ray and CT images, as well as documents and clinical orders
• Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, and diagnoses
• Review progress notes and demographics
• View integrated context-specific Web pages, intranet content, and HTML5 applications
Note: To use the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app in your medical facility, an adapter to your clinical system and the SAP mobile server for healthcare is required.
Open Source Legal Notice:
Log in with Touch ID:
It is now possible to log in to SAP EMR Unwired using Touch ID.
Please contact your technical support person in order to activate this feature.
Changing settings by scanning a QR code:
Settings such as the back-end URL and client ID can be easily configured by scanning a QR code. From the login screen, you can scan a QR code by tapping on "Configuration" and then "QR Code."
The user interface has been updated with a more friendly and modern look. Texts are more readable, and UI elements have been rearranged so that you see more of what is important to you.