Radiopaedia Vol 6: Head and Neck Radiology Teaching File LITE HD
The brand new Radiopaedia app is now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Just search for radiopaedia or visit this link: http://j.mp/radiopaedia-app
The new app supersedes these older teaching files, which will eventually be removed from the app store (but not your device if you have already purchased a copy).
Whether it is an hour long sit down study session or 5 minutes in the cafeteria, Radiopaedia.org's Radiology Teaching Files are the perfect companion to all students of radiology.
Radiopaedia.org is a free radiology resource written by and for the global radiology community. We provide these Radiology Teaching Files to further your learning, help in preparation for board exams, and as a quick reference. You can squeeze in learning in a few spare minutes no matter where you are.
This is the first volume to be remastered for the iPad. It contains the same 10 cases as the iPhone version, however a number of additional features have been developed.
Firstly each case can now have multiple stacks, each with up to 25 images, resulting in a significant increase in the number of individual images. Additionally each image is presented in high resolution, to take advantage of the iPad (768 x 911px compared to the iPhone's 320 x 372px).
Cases in each volume are complete with images, diagrams, questions and answers, and a detailed discussion of each individual topic.
A new section has been added called "Additional online cases" where selected relevant cases from Radiopaedia.org are linked to directly. This volume contains links to a further 16 online cases, giving you in many cases the opportunity to see multiple examples of a condition.
As the leading and fastest growing collaborative radiology resource, Radiopaedia.org is interested sharing your knowledge and experience and welcomes your input.
If you would like to know more about becoming involved in Radiopaedia.org or the teaching files presented here, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Updated icon
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 05, 2012
- 17.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (60)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Radiopaedia Vol 1: Brain
• Radiopaedia Vol 1: Brain Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 2: Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 3: Musculoskeletal Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 3: Musculoskeletal system Radiology Teaching Files HD
• Radiopaedia Vol 4: Paediatrics Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 5: Chest Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 6: Head and Neck Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 6: Head and Neck Radiology Teaching File HD