Introducing the new Radiopaedia app, the most beautiful and intuitive way to explore high quality medical imaging material anytime, anywhere.
• Universal: one app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
• Beautiful graphics and high resolution medical imaging. Scrollable multi-image stacks never looked so good.
• Works offline. Study on the go.
• Designed to walk you through a case as if you were in a real clinical setting. Perfect for those preparing for board exams!
• Additional case packs are available, free and via in-app purchase.
• Includes articles from Radiopaedia's radiology encyclopaedia, one of the largest medical encyclopaedias on the web.
Designed for all health professionals, with an emphasis on radiologists and radiology trainees, Radiopaedia is excited to offer the next generation in mobile radiology apps. This all new app replaces the existing Radiopaedia Radiology Teaching files, and has been completely redesigned to make the experience better than ever before.
This app allows you to view hundreds of radiology cases on your device, without having to be connected to the internet. Packs of cases can be downloaded covering a wide range of topics, with additional packs being written. Each pack contains 10-30 cases with high quality images (many of them scrollable multi-image stacks), quiz questions & answers and links to articles about both correct and differential diagnoses. Free packs are available as well as paid packs which help support the continuing improvement of the Radiopaedia.org website (these sales help us maintain radiopaedia.org as a high quality radiology resource for free, forever).
The composition of packs vary and are geared towards different audiences. Health professionals at every level can benefit:
• practicing radiologist
radiology trainees (residents / registrars) preparing for board exams
• junior radiology trainees just starting out
• medical students
• non-radiology health professionals
All the articles of topics covered can then be browsed alphabetically or filtered by system and are an excellent portable reference.
As the leading and fastest growing collaborative radiology resource, Radiopaedia.org is interested sharing your knowledge and experience and welcomes your input.
If you would like to know more about becoming involved in Radiopaedia.org, or the teaching files presented here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can stay informed by following us on Twitter or Facebook.
iOS 6, iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) compatibility.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 28, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (25)
- 7.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Radiopaedia Vol 1: Brain
• Radiopaedia Vol 1: Brain Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 2: Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 3: Musculoskeletal Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 3: Musculoskeletal system Radiology Teaching Files HD
• Radiopaedia Vol 4: Paediatrics Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 5: Chest Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 6: Head and Neck Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 6: Head and Neck Radiology Teaching File HD