This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Medical
The Psychiatry pocket contains comprehensive guidelines on important and commonly seen psychiatric illness, organized in a concise and easily accessible manner. The app includes diagnostic and treatment guidelines, management algorithms, useful scores and scales, and drug administration tables detailing commonly used psychiatric medications.
The content of the newest version of our Psychiatry app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, support for iCloud backups, and numerous interactive psychiatrics scales and scores.
- Both DSM-IV-TR and ICD-10 classifications
- Complete ICD-10 diagnostic criteria and summaries of DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria
- Coverage of most psychiatric disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, impulse disorders, and many others
- Treatment information and algorithms including a complete psychiatric drug administration guide
- Interactive psychiatric scales like the Anxiety Status Inventory, HAMD-7, YMRS, Geriatric Depression Scale and many others
- A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used psychiatric principles and tools
- Symptoms and presentation sections to allow user to quickly identify common differentials
- Information on common labs useful for ruling out medical causes of psychiatric disorders
1. Implementation of split-view for ipad
2. Resolved and fixed minor functionality issues
1. A complete overhaul of the app’s content with addition of hundreds more pages of clinical content – basically it’s a new app!
2. Complete interface redesign