Pscope：For Universal color design
iOS Universal Medical
There are 200 million color vision defectives in the world.
Pscope is useful as a Universal Color Blindness Simulator.
This app will help a color designer to put in the right colors so that people without color vision abnormalities can easily see the colors as seen by people with vision abnormalities. Furthermore, mothers who have children or kids suffering from color blindness can use this application to help their children interpret the right colors. Because it is difficult to see the dangers that children with color vision abnormalities face. For examples, in a traffic light someone with color abnormalities can misinterpret the red light for green which can lead to an accident. The Pscope Color Blind simulator will prevent dangers like this from happening.
BENEFITS OF PSCOPE
• This application will help color designers who want to achieve greater heights in universal design.
• It Will also help parents with children suffering from color blindness to see colors as seen by their children. This will help them to protect their children from danger.
• This app will help you direct and instruct people with color blindness to do tasks correct that has to do with choosing the right color.
• This should not be given to children as a playing toy.
• Parents should always pay great attention and explain the purpose of this application before allowing their children to use it.
• This application should be used attentively. We do not recommend the use of this product on your child if your kid has not had a color vision examination.
Updated for iOS9.