Prognosis: Your Diagnosis - Interactive Clinical Cases for Healthcare Providers
iOS Universal Medical
Test your medical decision-making skills in a risk-free environment; assess your clinical knowledge on the go or in your spare moments; learn about diseases in just a few minutes and apply these skills to your day-to-day practice!
Designed with busy healthcare providers in mind, Prognosis presents an engaging series of clinical scenarios which can be played in a few minutes, and serve to hone and expand one’s clinical skills and knowledge. After all, practice makes perfect!
Each of 400+ scenarios encompassing a wide range of medical specialties can be played in minutes, and is accompanied by a concise yet comprehensive discussion of the diagnostic reasoning and key learning points.
The cases explored in this award winning app are based on the actual clinical experiences of 150+ specialists spanning 30+ specialties. They provide extremely useful practice material for physicians, medical students, academicians, and those sitting their professional licensure examinations alike.
New scenarios are released each week, often in keeping with global endemic and epidemic trends, to help you brush up on the clinical skills that are the need of the hour!
- The #1 ranked medical app in the United States.
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- An all-new, exciting user interface with evolved graphics.
- Track your progress (the number of cases completed) across each speciality and assess which fields require more practice at a glance.
- The cases are now available in Italian, Portuguese, and French, in addition to the existing support for Spanish and English.
- All case scenarios ever published (including those in the subspecialty apps Prognosis: Cardiology, Prognosis: Emergency, etc) are now accessible in the app.