Prognosis : Your Diagnosis
Test out your decision making skills in a risk-free environment. Assess your clinical knowledge on the go. Learn about diseases within minutes.
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Important Bugfix: the previous version of Prognosis (4.2.1) had an issue where the cases translated into Spanish were not being loaded properly. This has been fixed now.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 13, 2014
- Medical Joyworks LLC
- 10.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (18)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2533)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Clinical Sense
• My Prognosis : Pregnancy
• Prognosis : Cardiology
• Prognosis : Diabetes
• Prognosis : Emergency Medicine
• Prognosis : Infectious Diseases
• Prognosis : Neurology
• Prognosis : Questions
• Prognosis : Respiratory
• Prognosis : Rheumatology
• Prognosis : STDs