Pregnancy / Birth Calculator
This simple Pregnancy Calculator can be used to:
* Determine the due date
* Calculate the likely conception date
* Calculate the end of the 1st and 2nd trimesters
* Learn how many weeks have you been pregnant
* Estimate the fetal age
* Calculate how many weeks you will be pregnant on a given date
* Calculate on which date you will be pregnant for some number of weeks, and
* Determine the likely conception date when you know the birthday or due date.
Gestational age (or fetal age) is the time that a fetus has been developing in the womb from the date of conception. This calculator gives you both the fetal age and how far along you are in your pregnancy.
How to use the Pregnancy Calculator:
Enter the date of your last menstrual period and the number of days in your menstrual cycle into the pregnancy calculator. The calculator will automatically detect your inputs and update the calculations.
On average, there are 28 days in a menstrual cycle, but it can last from as little as 22 to as many as 44 days. The Pregnancy Calculator takes your menstrual cycle into account when calculating the due date and the conception date.
Also, the Pregnancy Calculator needs the number of days in your menstrual cycle when calculating the likely conception date from the given birthday or the due date.
Results will vary from person to person, and may be inaccurate. You should see a doctor if you are pregnant, or may become pregnant, for professional answers to your medical questions.
This is not a diagnosis. The calculations that are provided are estimates based on averages.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 20, 2010
- Darren Gates
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- 0.2 MB