iOS iPhone Medical
PowerMic Mobile requires a configuration URL specific to each customer organization. Please check with your organization’s support team or your reseller for assistance with setup.
PowerMic Mobile turns your smartphone into a secure wireless microphone for use with Windows-based desktop clinical speech recognition solutions. Optimized for use with Dragon Medical One and Dragon Medical Direct, PowerMic Mobile gives clinicians the freedom to roam from workstation-to-workstation, room-to-room, and location-to-location to complete clinical documentation using their smartphone as a wireless microphone at the desktop.
PowerMic Mobile enhances clinician productivity and convenience with support for virtualized EHR deployments, user programmable buttons, and 256-bit encryption with end-to-end security over WiFi or cellular networks. Clinicians can now opt to use PowerMic Mobile as a complimentary input device, or as an alternative, to the PowerMic II/III or other supported handheld or headset microphone.
* iPhone/ iPod 5 or greater (with iOS 9.35+), Windows 7 PC or greater.
* Internet access through WiFi or phone service provider is required. WiFi connection is strongly recommended.
* Your organization needs to license to PowerMic Mobile in order for you to use this application. If you are unsure whether you can use PowerMic Mobile, please contact your administrative staff. If your administration needs to acquire licenses, please contact your Nuance Healthcare representative to get started today.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Greater clinician mobility: Clinicians can complete their patient notes at any available workstation, with or without a hard-wired microphone, as soon as they meet with each patient.
* Scalable and centrally managed: PowerMic Mobile is highly scalable so it can grow with your organization and offers web-based central management for configuring and managing user accounts and preferences.
* Works with virtual desktops: Desktop or thin client, at work or outside the office, PowerMic Mobile offers greater clinician mobility throughout the hospital, clinics, and at home with support for virtualized EHRs.
* Automatic workstation pairing: PowerMic Mobile offers several intuitive mechanisms for pairing mobile devices with target applications.
* User programmable buttons: PowerMic Mobile make dictation easier and faster with programmable on-screen buttons to control audio capture, navigate templates, and effortlessly move through clinical documents for review and editing.
* Compatible with iOS via the App Store significantly simplifies end user roll out.
* Perfect companion to PowerMic II/III: Support individual clinician preferences and workflows by offering a combination of hard-wired PowerMic II/IIIs and PowerMic Mobile throughout the healthcare organization.
* Optimized for Nuance solutions: PowerMic Mobile has been fully tested and optimized for use with Dragon Medical One and Dragon Medical Direct.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
“Mobile increased clinician mobility throughout the day and let our physicians complete their patient notes on any available hospital workstation as soon as they meet with each patient, without the need to find an open, dedicated dictation station.”
Physician Application Liaison, Meridian Health
Deprecated support for iOS versions 8 and 9.0. New minimum supported version is 9.3.5.
This release provides stability enhancements.