Point of Care from National Research Corporation
iOS Universal Medical
The Point of Care program from National Research Corporation is a convenient, simple, and results-oriented solution for rounding in healthcare organizations. This mobile application allows healthcare leaders to round on patients and employees consistently and, coupled with accountability provided through online reporting, drives culture change. Real-time feedback identifies opportunities for improvement or immediate service recovery for optimal patient experience. Unlike web-based solutions, with the National Research Point of Care mobile app, you can round with or without a wireless Internet connection.
- Immediate patient feedback, service recovery, and staff recognition
- Easy to use and quick to get started
- Consistency in rounding questions
- Mobile app eliminates paperwork
- Dashboard tracks rounding activity
- Minimizes the need for Internet connectivity
- Real-time data collection tool
- On-demand reports available online
For more information or to request a demo, please visit:
www.nationalresearch.com/pointofcare or call 800-388-4264.
Point of Care, a powerful mobile solution and web-based reporting tool developed by National Research Corporation, maximizes the benefits of your leader rounding program.
Version 2.7 enhancements include:
- iOS 7 compatible
- Ability to use in landscape mode
- Optimized for the iPhone5 screen size
If you have any questions please call 800-388-4264