iOS Universal Medical
Pocket Lower Extremity Anatomy App was made for Podiatry Students and any other Medical Professionals looking to master anatomy pertaining to the lower extremity. This app contains an easy to navigate photo atlas for Lower Extremity Anatomy with 100+ high-res diagrams that were optimized for Retina high definition displays. Users have the ability to Hide/Show Text on diagrams to aid in self study and many diagrams support quick links to related views. Now with a newly added quiz mode that features challenging questions.
Features of this app:
- Easy to navigate interface
- 100+ Diagrams with the ability to zoom in/out and hide and show labels. Includes individual bones, ligaments, muscle systems, arteries, nerves, and veins
- 270+ Unique quiz questions that ask primary and second order questions to prepare for both written or practical style exams
- Muscle Tables with actions, origins, insertions, blood supply, and nerve innervation for every muscle in the lower extremity.
For questions, comments, or support email email@example.com
- Updated for iOS 11 and super duper retina displays
- Updated X-ray angles, added links to radiopaedia to allow for further reading of each angle
- Minor bug fixes