pharmaTOUCH: Pharmacy Resource Application
To obtain a pass code for full access to the pharmaTOUCH app, please contact a Teva Canada Sales Representative or visit tevapharmacysolutions.com website.
TEVA Canada Limited is proud to announce pharmaTOUCH, an at-your-fingertips resource center for the iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad®.
Complete with drug libraries, dosing guides, drug interaction tools, daily summaries of research published in medical journals, detailed clinical recommendations and much more.
Access to a full medical library in your pocket: it’s an instant support tool for providing the best pharmaceutical care.
pharmaTOUCH gives pharmacists instant access to product information and mobile resources powered by Skyscape.
Please note: This application is designed solely for use by pharmacists
Skyscape customer support is always available to help get you up and running.
•Email us using a convenient form on www.skyscape.com/support.
•Contact us via telephone at 888-759-7227 M-F, 8:30am-5:30 ET (US).
•View installation guides and feature demos at www.skyscape.com/support.
Skyscape Web Site pharmaTOUCH: Pharmacy Resource Application Support
Added support for retina display devices
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 05, 2013
- 16.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AJCC Cancer Staging Handbook
• Anesthesia Drugs Handbook
• Bright Futures Bundle
• Bright Futures Guidelines
• Bright Futures Guidelines Pocket Guide
• DrDrugs® (Drug Guide for Physician)
• DrugGuide™ (Davis’s Drug Guide)
• English & Spanish Phrases (Medical Dictionary)
• FamilyRx (AHFS Patient Drug Information)
• First Aid Cases For The USMLE Step 2 CK
• First Aid For The USMLE Step 3
• First Aid Q&A For The USMLE Step 2 CK
• Gray’s Anatomy (Students Flash Cards)
• Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia
• Handbook of Signs and Symptoms (SignsSx)
• ICD-9-CM (International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification)
• Journal Watch - General Medicine
• McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus
• Medical Eponyms
• Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy
• Nurse's Pocket Guide
• Omnio: Your personalized, all-in-one clinical resource
• Rapid Review Anatomy
• Skyscape Labs 360°™
• Stedman28 (Stedman's Dictionary)
• USMLE Step 1 Recall: Buzzwords for the Boards
• Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics (New!)
• mobilePDR® for Prescribers