Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry
Written by leading American practitioners, the Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry offers an overview of the entire specialty, featuring instant access to guidance on the conditions that are most likely to be encountered. Precise and prescriptive, the handbook offers up-to-date advice on examination, investigations, common procedures, and in-patient care. The application will be an invaluable resource for residents and students, as well as a useful reference for practitioners.
The Oxford Handbook of Psychiatry is a dependable manual geared for ultra-quick reference, note form. Part of the worldwide best-selling series, this book provides much more information than a standard handbook in the field. It uses concise, bulleted text, quick reference tabs, four color presentation, bookmark features to help provide fast answers on the ward. It is ideal for students, residents and anyone wanting a succinct, comprehensive, and affordable application of the Oxford Handbook Series.
Review of the book:
"...this work balances between brevity and comprehensiveness quite skillfully. The information in each section is presented in a logical, sequential manner and contains demographic, diagnostic, and treatment information (both psychopharmacological and psychotherapeutic) that is current and factual. Finding information using the table of contents is easy, and illustrations and tables augment the text comfortably. There are many other quick reference books available in psychaitry, but this worthy effort should replace them and become the first choice for those seeking useful information but lacking the time to explore answers in other, more unwieldy books."--Doody's
Readership: practitioners, residents and medical students
Authors: David Kupfer, Michelle S. Horner, David Brent, David Lewis, Charles Reynolds, Michael Thase, Michael Travis and Michelle X. Horner
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks in digital format.
MedHand offers user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications for medical books on iPhone and iPod, supporting you with mobile knowledge at the point of care!
Annotation and highlighting functionality added
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 20, 2013
- MedHand – Mobile Libraries
- 6.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2015 (FREE Sample)
• Anatomy at a Glance, 3rd Edition
• Bonney's Gynaecological Surgery, 11th Edition
• CDC Health Information for International Travel 2014 - The Yellow Book (FREE Sample)
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, Thi...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care, ...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Psychiatry, Second Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery, Thirte...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Family Medic...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics, ...
• CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2014
• Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Int...
• Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics &Gynecology, Eleventh Edition
• Dr Companion® Mobile Medical
• Dr Companion’s Complete Medical Reference Bundle – U.S. Edition (FREE Sample)
• Drugs in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
• Emergencies in Anaesthesia, Second Edition
• Emergencies in Clinical Medicine
• Emergencies in Clinical Surgery
• Emergencies in Primary Care
• Emergent Management of Trauma, 3rd Edition
• Evidence-based Medicine Toolkit, 2nd Edition
• Harrison´s Manual of Oncology
• Hurst's the Heart Manual of Cardiology, 12th Edition
• Manual of Childhood Infections, Third Edition
• Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Hepatology (FREE Sample)
• OAPC Chemotherapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• OAPC Dopamine Agonists in Type 2 Diabetes
• OAPC Febrile Neutropenia
• OAPC Medical Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
• OAPC Prophylactic HPV Vaccines for Cervical Cancer
• OAPN Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting
• OAPN Coronary Stenting
• OAPN Opioid Risk Management Tools and Tips
• OAPN Postherpetic Neuralgia
• Oxford American Handbook of Anesthesiology
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Dentistry
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Medicine
• Oxford American Handbook of Critical Care
• Oxford American Handbook of Emergency Medicine
• Oxford American Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Oxford Handbook of Cardiology
• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine,Ninth Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pharmacy
• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties
• Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Oxford Handbook of Paediatrics, Second Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Psychiatry
• Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine, Third Edition
• Pharmacotherapy Handbook, Eighth Edition
• Rapid Medicine, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Paediatrics and Child Health, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Psychiatry, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Surgery, 2nd Edition
• TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 7th edition
• The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry, 11th Edition
• The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 34th Edition
• UCL Hospitals Injectable Medicines Administrat...
• mobilePDR® Prescribers Edition
• mobilePDR®, 66th edition